Ramsey Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Ramsey, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ramsey Law

I have never received anything more than a warning before and the other I was pulled over after running a red light. I had recently smoked marijuana in the vehicle so of course he asked to search which I initially denied but he was gonna bring in the dogs (which I know must be done in the time it takes to write a ticket, but I was pulled over right by the station) so I consented. They found nothing. I had nothing. They want me to rat or face an OWI charge. I walked away that day with a warning as well. They let me drive off but in Indiana per se laws say that any amount of marijuana in your system puts you under the influence, even metabolites. They haven't tested me yet, but I assume they will if I don't cooperate then precede to charge me. Can I beat these charges? I don't wanna rat.
Your question is a bit confusing. What do they want you to "rat" on? It seems they do not have much on you, unless you...
I was convicted of my 2nd DUI in Kentucky. They were only a little over 1 year apart. I understand Indiana will impose a suspension of my driver license but how much more penalty can Indiana impose on top of what Kentucky already has?
I am not absolutely positive I understand what you are asking. If you have two recent previous DUI convictions in...
My husband was arrested Thursday night and booked around 7:30 pm, it is now Sunday morning and he has still not seen a judge because he's been out for a couple weeks. He's been charged with paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, dealing marijuana, destroying evidence, and one more that I can't remember. He had a court date set for Friday, but it was canceled because the judge was a no show, so they have another one scheduled for tomorrow morning so he can be read his charges and get a bond reduction. I'm just wondering if the judge continues to not show up, how long can they detain him like that in the drunk tank on a full cash bond without being able to obtain a lawyer or anything?
If the judge is sick or cannot be present, the court should take steps to get a substitute judge. I'm sure it was a one-...
I will be serving two weekend jail term in Kentucky and the apporved classes. Will Indiana impose any thing on me after completeing my obligations?
They will almost certainly honor a license suspension imposed by Kentucky.
Sentenced to one year of probation. Passed all monthly drug/alcohol tests.
You can always ask, but expect resistance from the prosecutor. Usually, if your plea agreement calls for a specific...
absentia six weeks ago, gave me what I have to do, but isn't clear about abiding by GA laws or IN.
Your question is a big confusing. You handle the DUI by hiring a GA attorney, which it seems as though you already have....
My license has been suspended since 2012. My felony has also been dropped down to an 'A' misdemeanor.
If the two OWIs and the Reckless Driving all occurred within a 10-year period, you most likely will be hit with a 10...