Placentia Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Placentia, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Placentia Law

Will this affect me or be on my driving record???
Got caught dui 0.09% , charges were reduced to a reckless driving.
Yes, it will be on your driving record. LIkelihood that you'll be able to get this case reduced will depend on the...
If I was arrested for pc 647(f) drunk in public and never was read my Miranda rights was my rights violated
And I was arrested at my apartment complex
Failure to advise you of your Miranda rights is not a "get out of jail free" card. It only means cops can't use any...
Regarding DUI Expungement
I was arrested for DUI in October of 2011 in Placentia and convicted in August of 2012. Since the time of my arrest I have not broken any laws or been involved in any criminal activity. Additionally, I have not violated any of my summary probation terms (which I was placed on for three years) and have completed all court-related tasks (e.g. MADD panel, DUI courses, fees, etc.). What is the likelihood of obtaining early summary probation release and then expungement? I'm an EMT and looking to move forward with my career and would rather show an expunged DUI on my record than a current one. In advance, thank you for your input.
You are not likely to get early termination in a DUI case, basically because it's against public policy. You can...
I never received the DS-367 form at the time of my DUI and was only cited for SECTION 23152 (a). Do I still contact the DMV?
The officer had crossed out VEHICLE CODE SECTION 23152 (b) off of the citation and never took me to be booked but allowed me to be picked up from the station.
It sounds as if your case does not involve alcohol, which is all the DMV cares about in terms of the DMV hearing. While...
My husband got a dui and got in to a single car accident, just his car. The da subponea me to testify against him, i wont do it.
i wasnt present at the time of the incident, can i refuse?
There is a marital privilege regarding testifying against your husband. When you take the stand, his attorney should...
I was told to install a interlock device on my vehicle after 2nd DUI for 1 year. I lost my license as well. When do i install?
I received two DUI's in one month time. I have been sentenced to 75 days of jail but in process of applying for Home Arrest. I was told to get a interlock device on my vehicle for 1 year. I lost my license for a year also. Do i install the device now? Or in 1 year when I start driving again? Thanks in advance for any advice.
I'm assuming you should install it after the suspension but I could be wrong. It is possible to operate a vehicle, say...
2 dui's in less than a month. Please advice me on what options I have and what may happen
I am 23 years old. The first time i blew .12 when i was pulled over and blew .12 at jail an hour later. 3 weeks later I was pulled over again. I did a breath test again on the spot and a blood test later in the jail. I dont know what my BAC was the second time. I was wondering if I will have to face jail time and If so is there anyway possible to avoid it by doing some sort of house arrest or work program?? I know what I did is absolutely moronic and Im scared out of my mind. I am going to start attending Alcoholics Anonymous. Should I tell the judge this to show that Im trying to fix my problem?? I really hope it is not a long sentence because if so I will lose both my jobs and get kicked out of school....
It is best to consult with a DUI defense attorney in person. Many offer free consultations.