Pittsfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Pittsfield, NH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Pittsfield Law

Chances of winning dmv hearing and getting case dismissed
I crashed my car. No one saw but cops were called. I got arrested for dui underage and when we got back to the station I signed the form saying I comply with giving a breath test on the intoxilizer 5000. The officer seemed New and when I took the test it came up invalid or error, 4 individual times. i was later(about an hour) asked to take it again and I refused seeing as I had already given them four chances so they never were able to get an actual bac number. They still put refusal on my paper. What are the chances of winning the dmv hearing along with going to trial?
I think your chances of prevailing at the ALS hearing are good. And there's a good chance the breath test will not be...
What motion is best to file to have a component of the DWI sentence from June 1989 waived or amended or removed?
In June 1989, I pled no contest to a DWI. At the time , i was a licensed driver in Florida and the driving privilege in NH was revoked. I see there are 3 motions that may be applicable: Motion to Amend Sentence; Motion to Reduce Sentence; or Motion to Vacate. I will be taking this action pro se and would appreciate advice as to which Motion is best to use to have the CAIP removed after 26 years.
Have you looked at the New Hampshire Annulment (expunction) statute? http://nhrsa.org/law/651-5-annulment-of-criminal-...
Where can i find a sample motion to ask the NH District court to reopen a 1989 DUI/DWI case and remove the IDEP requirement?
After 25+ years, NH still has this requirement as pending. I would like a sample motion to ask the NH District court to remove the IDEP requirement since I have not drank in over 10 years. Thanks for any help.
Go to the "NH Courts" website and follow the links to circuit court, district division. Then click on "forms" and you...
I'd I fwt pulled over what do I do
If I get pulled over for speeding or a burned out taillight how do I prevent a sobriety test from happeninv
Short answer is do not appear as if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, don't speed, and keep your car in...
What happens if I get puled over and what makes them suspect alcohol on someone. Also if one had just taken listerine breath spr
what happens if I get puled over and what makes them suspect alcohol on someone. Also if one had just taken listerine breath spray just before getting pulled over, then what happens next and the breathaltyizer.
You are asking a hypothetical question. I suggest you do not drink and drive then you won't have to worry about it.
I received 3 dui's in VT, last in 2009. I live in NH now and would like my license but can't commute to VT, how can I do it?
Between 2005-2009 I stupidly recieved 3 dui's index VT. A public defender advised me to plea guilty for all, and I've done my time and would like my license back. VT dmv instructed me I must go through project crash to do so, but I cannot commute to VT to do any of it. Is there a way to transfer it to NH and go through what I must to get my license? I've finished all of my legal obligations to VT in February 2012. I've been told he process of getting my license can take up to another 2 years. I want this all behind me and move on with my life. It's tough because I live in NH but have Vermont legal problems and can't travel due to no license. Is there anything I can do? Thank you.
Since VT suspended your driving privileges, you are bound by VT's rules for reinstatement. Speak to a local...
Traveling to Canada while having DUI on record
Hi...can somebody let me know for how long I won't be able to travel to Canada due to my DUI conviction? I know there are ways to file for entry with Canadian embassy, but don't have a strong reason other than going there for vacation.
Unless you are not permitted to leave the country because of a probation condition, I don't see that there would be a...