Perry Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Perry, GA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Perry Law

Police pull me over for having a car with a truck lift on 32 inch rims they say it's not legal what can I do
In the city that I live in there's trucks twice as high as my car i ask the cop why don't u pull them over he said it different with trucks I told him it was a truck lift with car body he said it doesn't matter since it's not a truck body he also said he's gonna keep pulling me over every time he sees me in my car can he do that?
You should check your local governmental ordinances to see if this is prohibited. I'm unaware of any state law that...
I asked earlier about a dui of a controlled substance when 18 im 35 now why I'm I not driving it cost so much money for me
I want to no if I can lower the debt or a statue of limitation on it I need help mother is Sickly
I don't know what you're asking, but DUI is a permanent charge on your record.
I live in ga I got a duI for pot when I was 18 I am 35 now can I get this debt lower or is there a statue of limitation
I just wanna drive again I suffered for 15 years
I am not sure I understand your issue. If you had a DUI 17 years ago, what is stopping you from driving?
Can I be charged with underage drinking if I didn't take a Breathalyzer test?
Some friends and I had been drinking and were heading home when we were pulled over for a broken headlight. I was passed out in the front passengers seat. The cop was making everyone take a Breathalyzer test but when he got to me I refused. Yes, I had been drinking but I was not drunk, just exhausted (I'm difficult to wake up when I'm sober so the alcohol just increased the difficulty level). Since I refused to take the test I was detained for 4 hours and charged with underage drinking (I'm 20). So my question is, can I actually be charged if there is no hard evidence of intoxication?
You have already been charged. You are wanting to know whether or nor you could be convicted. If you hire an attorney...
My son was arrested for speeding and dui of marijuana. they searched his car and found a pill in the bottom of his console.
he is 19 and is in college and has never been in any trouble Does he need an attorney? what should I do
Of course he needs an attorney. Hire one immediately.
A month ago I got in a car accident and being charged with a DUI.
I am going to court tomorrow morning and thinking of pleading not guilty. I was scheduled for surgery two days after my accident to repair bleeding ulcers and Gerds. 30 days before that my doctor had put me on Xantac because of anxiety of throwing up blood and constantly in and out of the hospital. I was driving that day to get my prescriptions filled from the pharmacy 6 minutes away. On the way back, I blacked out and wrecked my car into a ditch. When I became alert again I was being pulled out of my car and asked to go a sobriety test. I could not walk and impaired. I did take a field test, but do not know the results. I assume I failed. They asked to do the blood test, but I told them my concerns about bleeding, infection, and surgery already in two days. "refusal written"
What is your question?
I had a DUI in 1995 and got another one in 2009. How can I go about getting my DUI(s) expunged?
I had legal representation for both cases, but more importantly, I'm pretty sure that the 2009 DUI was actually treated as a 1st offense. Being as such, is it possible to have my most recent DUI expunged? It was proceeded in the State Courts of Georgia.
I am sorry, but even the new Georgia law in expungement does not allow those convictions to be expunged. They will be...