Pell City Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Pell City, AL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Pell City Law

What do i need to know about representing myself and asking for a deferred prosecution?
I am a 22 year old female with no priors, i have been charged with a DUI controlled substance, i was asked not to lie therefore i told the truth, at the time the cop pulled up on me i was actually parked texting my bf to find out which waffle house he was at so that he could drive me home. i didnt know that the anxiety meds my mom had given me would have such a strong effect on me. i have a full time management job and i am prepared to throw myself at the mercy of the court and do whatever it is i have to. it would be nice not to have this on my record any advice would be much appreciated. given i have court tom. on this issue.
If they have deferred prosecution, you should ask for it. If not, they have to prove you guilty. If no blood test,...
, what should i expect going to court on a driving under the influence of a controlled substance charge? do i need a lawyer?
do i need a lawyer? this is my first offense, i am a 22 year old female. i was under the influence of a nerve pill, which i did not have a perscriptiton for. im really worried, i need to know how much money i need to have for court, what are the reprecussions if i plead guilty without a lawyer. or do i just need to find a lawyer anyway?
First Alabama DUI 1st Drunk Driving Conviction Imprisonment – Up to 1 Year or, Fine – From $600 to $2,100 or Both...
Dui Reckless endangerment charges were dropped how do i get my cdl liscense back
Had a dui and reckless endagerment charge. went to court and charges were dropped. State has cdl liscenses how do i get my cdls back?
It appears that you have ommitted some facts. Was your CDL disqualifed after submitting to (or refusing to submit) to a...
How long does DUI stay on dmv record?
I am applying for ABC liqueur license and they want to know if I have been convicted of one and perfer not to tell them if I don't have to.
Public drunk convicted on alias name
11 years ago my friend was arrested For public drunk he got scared because he had outstanding traffic ticket so he gave to PD alias name he went to court he was ordered to pay 420 he move out of state and didn't pay the fine what would happen if he pay the fine the will he get charged whit new crime if he tell his real name the traffic ticket is 12 years old
If he gave an "alias name" and he pays the ticket under his "alias name," I do not see the problem. If he gave a fake...
Can a person be arrested while parked in a store parking lot behind the wheel asleep for DUI?
Parked in a parking lot of a gas station, to sleep for a while in the drivers seat, very early morning hours in my camper during a vacation trip. Along comes and officer wakes me up and charges me with DUI. Although I had drank a beer earlier that day. It was medication I was on that made me appear in a drunken state of mind. I refused a breathe test but requested a blood test which he refused to give me.
The statute requires impairment and control of a vehicle. The control issue will depend on where the keys were. Call a...
Is it likely a public defender can help my case on a 1st offence marijuana charge?
Got caught in Florala, AL with paraphernalia and weed. Under a gram. What can I expect? What's the worst/best possible outcome? How can I increased likelihood of a PD helping me with the license suspension/Record?
If you can afford to hire an attorney it is always advisable to do so. However, if you are unable to do so you will...