Osteen Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Osteen, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Deputies: Woman threatened to shoot man, children at...

    Friday Jan 9 | via WESH-TV 

    A Volusia County woman is accused of pointing a gun at a man who was waiting for his children at a school bus stop, then threatening to shoot him and his kids, according to the Volusia County Sheriff's Office. Misty Mireless, 37, was arrested and charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after the incident in Osteen on Thursday, deputies said.


    Related Topix: Volusia County, FL, Family, Kids, Osteen, FL

  • Deputies: Woman could face charge after flipping fin...

    Friday Jan 9 | via Daytona Beach News-Journal Online 

    An Osteen woman could face several charges for pulling a handgun on a man and his two children during a confrontation over a stare and the flipping of a finger, Volusia deputies said. Misty Mireles, 37, who gave Tony Maring the finger before reaching for her gun, was not arrested but sheriff's deputies filed an affidavit with the State Attorney's Office charging Mireles with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, documents show.


    Related Topix: Osteen, FL

Osteen Law

Should we fight the suspension or waive so he can drive? What steps do we need to take next? How do we apply for his hardship license? I have no idea what to do now.
Contact a criminal defense attorney immediately to help guide you through the process. He has 10 days to get a hardship DL.
They have to do random checks on participants twice a month. Whats the likelihood hat the courts haven't processed the address change? I gave them his new address but they didn't go check on him there. Was I correct in giving the officer the new address or any information I knew or had heard?
Every county does things differently. Your question is unclear as to whether he is on probation, diversion or pre trial...
was convicted of dui and placed on 6 month probation, because the police and state attorney thought it was my first. I have completed all probation requirements, dui school, victim impact, and comm. service. I have been required now to 24 treatment classes. Can I be violated for this, and once they realize this a multiple offence, can I be re-convicted?
Short answer is NO. It's the job of the prosecutors to establish that you had a prior conviction, subjecting you to...
She totaled the car she hit. It was parked with no one in it and there were no injuries. I live in Florida and am the owner of her car as far as auto loan and registration are concerned. I own the house we live in. My father is a cosigner on the bank loan with me and my wife's name is not on the loan. If I look my home up on my county's property appraiser website he and I are the only names listed. My wife and I have joint bank accounts. Our ins. paid appx $15k to the other party. He filed suit against my wife for $5k (upper limit for small claims in our state). As I understand, his car was totaled and he has an auto loan which the $15k didn't satisfy. My wife has poor credit so I am not too concerned with a judgement against her, but I want to know what degree I could be liable.
As the owner, you are liable. However, your insurance carrier should be defending the both of you, and based on what...
Now i went to my avaluation and now the third party treatment telling me i need too do 24 classes 1:30 min each $30 a class.. i think this is so wrong what do i need to do too not have to go remwmber i was not convected it was dropped to wreckless
This is simple as pie. You will either do the 24 classes or not. If you do then DMV will give you a license; if...
A friend paid a ticket. By paying it, he was "convicted" of driving while license suspended without knowledge. This conviction, in conjunction with two others, led to him being labeled a habitual traffic offender. He didn't know that would happen by paying the ticket. I heard that some judges will convert the conviction to a "withhold" which would "undo" the 5 year suspension. I don't know if Volusia County judges will do that. He doesn't want to pay a lawyer in Volusia a bunch of money if the judge's won't agree to convert the conviction to a withhold. Please let me know if Volusia judges are granting this type of request. If so, he will likely hire a lawyer to handle that for him. If judges are granting this motion, under what circumstances are they doing so?
A withold on a dwls is going to help him. He needs to set aside his plea and have the charge rewritten,otherwise he is...
DUI hearing for refusal was lost. I don't really feeling that my attorney even had a real picture has to what went on. I did not refuse and the report clearly states that. Attempted the breath test 3 or more times and was no volume met and nsp. I guess biggest question lies in the appealing that decision process ???
You need to hire a local attorney asap.