Orogrande Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Orogrande, NM or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Orogrande Law

How long does DUI stay on your record in the state of new mexico
Got a DUI when I was eighteen. How long does it stay on your record in the state of New Mexico
Any criminal conviction stays on your record for life in any state.
What are the chances this traffic citation leading to a dui will be dismissed?
I was pulled over for "swerving within traffic lane and driving in a jerking motion" those aren't actually traffic code violations. The officer then had me conduct fsts and go back to the station to give a breath sample. what are the chances this ticket will be dismissed and get the dui after the traffic stop dismissed?
Not real good but possible. It is not required that you cross over the line before the officer initiates a traffic stop....
I have never been drug tested during my supervised probation , can they test me now when I sign papers at court ?
I am done with my supervised probation, did everything I had to do , my probation officer wasn't there the last time I went to court to see her . Now I have to call her Monday and ask about if I still have to sign anything or if I'm off of supervised probation just like this . If I will Come in to sign the papers to get the release from my supervised probation , Can they drug test me still? I haven't been drug tested the whole time , would they do it now that I am actually done ?
They can drug test you anytime you are on probation; supervised or unsupervised. And for some probation officers, it's...
DWI in 1994. Case closed by Magistrate Court. Being required to prove completed counseling now and don't have records. Any ideas
Case closed, I completed all classes, counseling, and paid fines. Now being required to show a letter of completed counseling which I don't have, the counselor at that time is gone, and the court has not records. Any Ideas?
Call the Court Clerk and see if you can get a private meeting with the presiding judge. Talk to him or her and describe...
Will I be eligible for a CDL in NM with a wet reckless on my record? 2006 incident
I had a DUI in California in 2006 at Fort Irwin (Army base) which turned into a fed case. I got suspended for a year, I paid all fines and did my probation and made me pay SR22 insurance. Well I left CA the same year, and went to UT. I ended up not paying SR22 to be insured there because it wasn't mandatory there. CA then suspended my CA DL again I guess, because I lost a delivery job in UT. My employer said there was something wrong with my record in CA and need to take care of it. So I called CA DMV and they said they suspended my license again because I failed to report SR22 insurance. I said I havent lived there in 6 years, and UT doesn't require itso I'm not gonna pay anything. However, I am about to attend CDL training...but unsure if my chances of a new career has been compromised.
You should be able to qualify if you clear up CA.
Can a DUI get suppressed if the two officers wrote two different details on the report
One wrote that I was driving west on bridge and the other wrote I was going south on sunset when I was actually traveling north on sunset. Bridge and sunset is an intersection
No man. Not even close. There are ways to get a DWI dismissed. This is definitely not one of them. Talk to an attorney...
How do I fight DUI charges in another state?
I was in California visiting family. On my way back to new mexico I was pulled over in Blythe CA because my lisence plate lights were out. The officer mentioned my eyes looking glossy. I explained I had been driving all day and it was 10 at night, I was getting a lil sleepy. The officer had me get out of the car asked if ive been drinking or under the influence of drugs. I dont drink alcohol and I wasnt under the influence of any drugs. I completed all DUI tests and I blew a 0 in the machine. The police officer arressted me for DUI. At the police station he stated I had to give a blood sample so I did. I was released 6 hours later and told I have to appear in court in November. I live in New Mexico and I cannot afford to go to court in California for this and I was not driving under the influence. What do I do?
Hire an attorney who works in that district. Many times, we can avoid clients having to come back to the state where...