Omak Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Omak, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Omak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Omak Law

It has been approximately 5 years since my last DUI.
It will be very difficult. Call DOL in Olympia and see what they tell you. 360-902-3900
I got a DUI 6/25/12 in Douglas county east Wenatchee. My lawyer is trying to get my case dismissed. The judge has not made his decision yet. My next court date is 10/10/12 for this case. The state did revoke my license for 2 years 8/12 - 8/14. I wanted to get an IIL, but may have to do time. On 10/5/12 , I was pulled over in Omak, Wa for Dwls 2nd
You need an experienced attorney to help secure your desired outcome. Seek out an experienced litigator for a free...
I was pulled over and immediatly the officer said he smelled alcohol,did not ask for license, or insurance . went straight to testing, after he was done I said this is not a good place for me to have my car, I was about 50 feet to my house he let me get in the car and move it, then he put me under arrest.At the station I had a low blow .09
That seems like a foolish thing for the officer to do. While that's not necessarily grounds for a dismissal it could...
The accident was in February and it is July now and no charges filed.
If there was a blood or urine test, its possible that they state is waiting for the results, which often take months to...
There are going to be 2 counts of vehicular assault and a DWI or DUI , and I was wondering what will happen most likely and should we hire a lawyer . Blood was taken ( results not back yet for CAB ) , neither passenger is pressing charges and their are no prior offenses .
You're looking at felony charges. The answer to the question "should we hire a lawyer?" is a resounding YES. You can't...
I received a DUI in California in 2009. I went to court on the date on my ticket and was not on the calendar. I spoke to the clerk and she gave me a phone number and told me to call every week until my name showed up for court. After a couple of months I got a job offer and moved to Washington. A year later I got pulled over for speeding and the trooper told me my license was suspended. I can't afford to take the time off and go back to California and face possible jail time. It's been over 3 years and I need to get my license back. Can I hire an attorney to file the motion and would it be a good idea to do so? What would the estimated cost be?
Your post ended in WA. Since your case appears to be in CA, you will need the help of attorneys licensed to practice in...
i got pulled over without driving in my vehicle that had an ignition interlock and i do not know what to expect in court.
I need more information to answer this question. Is your IID requirement a condition of pre-trial release, a result of...