Novinger Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Novinger, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Novinger Law

My 3rd DUI was back in 08
You'll have to contact an IL attorney to see how to get the hold off your license so that you'll be free to apply for a...
The warrant was issued in Liberty MO I now live in Kirksville Mo
You need to hire an attorney right now. If you are pulled over at any point, they will check for warrants and you'll...
In 1992 I was arrested for 1st and only DWI. I got SIS with probation, traffic school and counseling, all completed to court's satisfaction. So no DWI conviction shows, but the state still shows an administrative license suspension for DWI even though it was 22 years ago. I've been told it should have dropped from the record after 10 years with no more similar charges, but it didn't. I'm a driver by trade, and it has been an issue with some job applications. Court acts as though I need to have an attorney ask to have it removed. True?
Unfortunately many actions I the courts go much more smoothly with counsel. Hire an attorney and get it done.
Haven't smoked since this has happened in mid September, but before the DWI I smoked 1-3 times a week, so I don't know if it's out of my system. Already went to court to set court date for the sentencing plead not guilty & have an attorney. I just want to know if drug testing me is even a possibility. Thank you for any responses
You hired an attorney. This is an excellent question to ask the attorney you hired. I encourage you do just that.
My question is I have got the SR-22 and I am waiting on the company to get the interlock system hopefully tomorrow. I just realized my license through the state of MO expires tomorrow do I still need to get that updated at the DMV in order to get the restricted driving privilege? They took my license at the time of the charge?
You should still go and renew your license. Even though there is the administrative action to suspend your driving...
A felony DWI.
Your question is very open. There are many good attorneys on this website, you should contact one.
My court order states that I must submit to drug and alcohol testing, but there is no box on the form, checked or unchecked, mentioning whether or not you could be prohibited from drinking alcohol. My probation check-ins are done via mail as I live two hours away from my probation officer. I do not want to ask my probation officer as it has been a year since I started probation, and I honestly do not remember if I asked at the time I first met with them.
Generally no, most probation, particularly for DUI include no alcohol. With that said, the probation orders in KC will...