Normandy Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Normandy, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Normandy Law

Can I save my license and keep my children
I got my 2nd dwi in two years. I'm going through a divorce. I'm afraid of losing my children. My oldest is special needs who don't belong to my husband. She is 24 hour care. I have to be able to drive her to school and Doctor appointments. Is there any way possible to save my license just for her. My job is taking care of special needs and I transport them as well
You need to hire a local defense attorney asap. Find someone who practices in the jurisdiction where you received your...
Will IL accept the certificate if I take class in MO? If so, Who will transfer this certificate that will be acceptable to IL?
I live in Missouri and got a DUI in Illinois. I need to take a substance abuse treatment program in order to reinstate my drivers License.
You should ask the Illinois agency that suspended your license. Try to get the answer in writing. After all they are...
1. Is DWI + Leaving the scene of an accident cause my H1B extension denied or RFE? 2. In my case, is LSA a CIMT?
I had a DWI offense and arrested on 09/19/2015 night. I blowed .186 and I was kept that night in Maryland heights police department cell. I charged with the below 3 tickets. No other criminal or any bad records for me. 1) Careless and Imprudent driving 2) Driving while intoxicated 3) Leaving the scene at an accident, No injuries to any person(Hit a parked car on a parking lot while taking reverse, very minor scratch) Below are I got from judge. 1) 24 months SIS probation for DWI 2) 12 months SIS probation for LSA 3) SATOP class (Completed SATOP WIP) 4) VIP (Completed) 5) Restitution $927 (Paid) 6) Court fines $654 (Paid)
You should see what USCIS will send to you. It might raise 212(a)(B) and raise inadmissibility. You need to be ready to...
What is the format I need to follow for a continuation sheet to provide details on my DWI that I was eventually dismissed
I am filing for my I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status and need to know what is the format I need to follow for a continuation sheet to provide details on my DWI that I was eventually dismissed/ no prosecution
You should be careful about what details are provided. Admitting criminal conduct is treated the same as a guilty ple....
Will my 2nd DUI conviction from another state cause problems at the status hearing for my unsupervised probation?
I was put on unsupervised probation for two years and then moved to a different state. I completed the conditions in another state but got charged with 2 DUI's. Will this revoke my probation even if it was in another state?
Very well might. If you don't have an attorney on this yet, you need to get one. If not breaking the law was part of...
Arrested on speeding (No-DUI/DWI) .. will it affect my H1-B visa stamping?
I was arrested,Photographed, and fingerprinted for speeding 65 on 35 in 2011 in the state of MO, hired an attorney and paid the ticket in full. ''NO-DUI/DWI'' Planning to go for H1B Visa stamping in FEB 2016, will it have any effect on my H1 B stamping? Also i don't have any documents regarding my arrest, except the abstract copy from DMV-MO. The Arrest ticket was not showing in the Abstract copy. 1. While Filling DS-160 do I need to say yes for the question have you been ever Arrested or Convicted? 2. Does the immigration officer know about my arrest record ? 3. What documents I need to get from the court ? 4. What are my chances of getting successful H1B Visa stamping ? 5. If I get 22l(g) for the above reason how long shall i need to wait to get the Approval?
A speeding ticket will have no immigration/visa effect whatsoever. Be sure to disclose it if you must, with paperwork...
Live in St Louis MO, received DUI in Bloomington IL. Will I need a lawyer from Illinois?
First offense, mid fifties. Are my driving privileges immediately revoked, or does that happen at court date?
You will need to hire an attorney who is licensed in Illinois, though not necessarily ine located in IL. You may want...