Nipomo Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Nipomo, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Nipomo Law

Is a wet and wreck less and a good offer.
I got a dui and blew a .07 with in ten years of first dui charged with wet and wreckless will ca dmv take my license.
If you have a previous wet reckless conviction, a second wet reckless conviction within 10 years of the first can be a...
How do I get a restricted license in CA after I received a Wet and Reckless in 2001 and a DUI in 2009?
I received a Wet and Reckless in 2001 and a DUI in 2009. Since the time a DUI stays on one's record increased from 7 to 10 years, both charges are now showing on my record and I am unable to apply for a restricted license until 1 year has passed. My mandatory 30 days of suspension has passed, I've enrolled in a DUI program, an SR-22 has been filed by my insurance company, and the $125 re-issue fee has been paid. I live over 25 miles away from the city that I work 5 days a week to support my family and there is no public transportation, no one to carpool with and my wife works earlier hours so she can't drive me. Mandatory Actions Unit has advised that there are no exceptions to receiving a restricted license until the 1 year suspension has passed... is this true or do I have options?
Unfortunately, this is true.
First DUI charge, no transportation to and from school/work.
I got my first DUI about a month ago and my license is set to expire for 30 days. There is no public transportation from where I live since I live on a farm far away from any public transportation routes. Is there anything I can do?
After 30 days of the suspension you will be able to get a restricted license from the DMV. You must meet certain...
How serious could "Rape of Intoxicated person" and "Oral Copulation of Intoxicated Person" Charges be in my case.
Im a 22yr. Old Male. Never been in trouble. Work 2 jobs. Ive never gotten out of control when consuming alcohol. I control it very well. My Roomates and I had several friends over on a friday night. This girl and I hit it off right away, and had a good time. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. She never said stop or no, nor did I force anything upon her. The following morning she seemed upset and didnt say much and left my house. She decided 6 days later to file those charges on me and I get an Invitation to County Jail to speak to the detective, And right away takes me into custody. Completely clueless on my first step towards fighting this. Where to start to be exact! Help.
It's deadly serious. You could be looking at a mandatory state prison term... then confinement in a state mental...
Will I need to get an IID? I live in Sacramento County where IIDs are required but got DUI in another county where they aren't.
I live in Sacramento where Ignition Interlock Devices are required. That's where my car is registered and where my DL shows that I live. But I got a DUI charge in San Luis Obispo County where I don't think they are required for a first DUI. Will I have to get an IID because of where I live?
The requirement is based on the county of conviction, not where you live as far as DMV is concerned. If the court...
Do I need a lawyer for a drunk in public.
Had dui in Vegas 3yrs ago. And a disturbing the peace Probaly 7 years ago.
I recommend going with a lawyer. Allow people trained and experienced in these matters help you. Most criminal defense...
DS-702. How do I obtain this form. It is for getting a restricted license. CAn some one kindly please tell me how to get this
I need to print it out and have the DA fill it out. CAn some one please tell me how to obtain this form.
Have you visited the DMV's website? Or maybe the Superior Court's website?? Many forms are available online, but not...