Newmanstown Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Newmanstown, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Newmanstown Law

Can i get my ard-dui off of my mvr so i can drive truck again so i cane survive
I completed the ard class and charge was expunged but it is on my mvr as ard-dui.i wabted to know if i can have it removed from my mvr so i can drive a truck again.the dui was in my personal car?
If you had a Commercial Driver's License at the time you were charged with a DUI, the unfortunate answer is no. If you...
I was in an accident in PA. I may have a dwi but my results are not in. I have a NY licence. What happens to my licence?
The only damage was to my car. I was the only one in the car.
If you are convicted of a DUI in Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) will notify the...
Will I have any chance of being accepted into the ARD program with charges of a DUI, small possession and paraphernalia charge?
I was driving under the influence of marijuana and I was pulled over. I was arrested for a marijuana DUI as well as a charge of small possession of marijuana and one charge of drug paraphernalia. I was entirely cooperative and respectful to the officer the entire time. I have no criminal record whatsoever before this incident and no one was hurt in the situation. I am currently a two-sport collegiate athlete so needless to say this could destroy my life. Given I have no previous criminal record,and no violent crimes were committed, do I have any chance of being accepted into the ARD program here in Lebanon County?
You certainly have a chance, a good one. Hire a private attorney immediately to increase your chances of a successful...
Why am I being charged with a dui 3 months after an accident. Alcohol level was .06
Accident was on 6/30/16. The charge came in the mail on 10/14/16 and says alcohol level was .06 and the legal limit in pa is .08.
They are very slow and you have a defensible case. Talk to a criminal lawyer
Do i need to put the car in my name ,get insurance,get a ignition interlock installed,before filling out a DL-20.?
a DL-20 is a petition for a probationary license in pennsylvania, i served my 7 year term an nov.24,2016 i was told i could drive with a PL. (by penndot).
You do not have to have a car in your name. You just need to designate a vehicle that you will be driving. The car does...
Dui with child endangerment charge but was not driving... HELP
I went to my mother's house so she could visit with my 8 month old after not being on good terms with her for months. Her and her boyfriend offered me a few mixed drinks. That is where I made a mistake. My mother has been an alcoholic since i was little and has recently become mentally ill. After she had a few drinks I was asked to leave, but obviously needed my boyfriend to come to drive me and my son home. Her boyfriend ended up choking me and fracturing my ankle. My boyfriend had showed up and had our son. At this point, the cops were called and her AND her boyfriend told the cops that I drove to their house drunk and LEFT my son in the car in the heat... The officer took me to the hopsital to get an x ray of my ankle and then kindly took me home. I figured nothing would happen because of her inaccurate report. This happened in July and today I saw my name in the paper for child endangerment and drunk driving. I have not received any papers or anything so i was in shock. My concern is that i'm in nursing school and CANNOT be a nurse with these charges.. is it possible they will be dropped? How can they go off of her word without any proof of her accusations? please help.
The first thing you need to do is contact the district court who has jurisdiction of the charges and obtain a copy of...
What happens if someone doesn't pay their ARD for a DUI?
My Cousin got a DUI in June of 2015, and was placed in an ARD program in January. She hasn't made any monthly payments in 5 months. What is supposed to happen to her?
If she hasnt paid by the end of her ARD period she will be kicked off. Which means she can plead or take a trial and...