New Town Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near New Town, ND or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

New Town Law

Dui in nd
dui in nd
DUI laws in North Dakota are very serious and get progressively more serious with each prior offense someone has. In...
Can i get out of my dui?
I got a dui in north dakota and returned to arizona before my courtdate. I now have a warrant out for me there but im in phoenix without the money for an attorney or even the ability to get back there. My bac came back .082 with a variance of .006.
Possibly, but not likely while you're in Arizona without an attorney.... You need an experienced criminal defense...
Dui dismissed because blood was 0, but still have reckless driving, disorderly conduct.
I received a dui, reckless driving, and disorderly conduct. I called the prosecutor and she said they would dismiss dui, but I would still have reckless and disorderly and have to do a chemical depend eval. I am confused considering i was not under influence. Should I get a lawyer to improve this situation. This reckless dont need to b on my cdl license so what else can i do here.
If you have a CDL and your livelihood depends on commercial driving then you must contact and retain an experienced...
Driving.while.under.dui suspension off.fines.havent.taken.the.dui.classes.yet.or.paid.reinstatement.fee because its.been.five.months
Ther is a mandatory 4 day jail an entrance for driving under suspension if you have an alcohol related suspension. You...
How is it possible for a drug user cri to tell the police I was selling drugs and he was still using drugs.
There calling it a controlled buy because of him wearing a wire tap but never caught me with any drugs
You should consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney regarding your case because you may have a viable...
Can I do anything with a suspended license?
My Court appointed Attorney says that he can not get my DUS charge dropped at all, to driving without license or anything I guess. I have sent in everything needed to get a hardship license. DMV told me they have everything that they needed, just waiting to see if I am approved. I am wondering if it would help if I had them fax to me, that they have received everything for my hardship license application, I do not know if where I live ,that they have classes for a hardship license. Is there anything I can do? I live in N. Dakota. I am scared I will not drive for awhile. This suspension is from my APS/DUI charge, 3rd in 7 years. I did not know I was suspended yet. I am just scared, and feel so bad. Thank you, Sincerely, Lynn.
If you can get your license reinstated within 60 days of the driving conduct, you can move the Court to dismiss the DUS...
I just wondering if I will need to hire a lawyer for court
I was pulled over and cited for driving under suspension. I also got no insurance but just got a fine for that. For the driving under suspension I will need to go to court for and I was just wondering if I needed a lawyer. I didn't know my license was suspended and went and got it reinstated immediately.
Yes you should have a lawyer for that.