New Kingstown Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near New Kingstown, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

New Kingstown Law

When will my DUI be off my driving record?
I got a DUI in October of 2015. It was my first offense, and I did ARD. All the fines are paid and everything is completed. I am applying for a delivery driver position, and I need to have a clean record for 3 years. When will the DUI come off my MVR?
As you are aware, with ARD the offense is expunged from your criminal record after successful completion of the program....
Would it be likely for a prosecutor to decide to completely drop a DUI charge during plea negotiations?
If there are multiple DUI charges pending at the same time, is it unheard of for 1 of the DUIS to be completely dropped during negotiations?
Not unheard of but extremely unlikely. Unless there was a reason one of the cases was problematic. They wouldnt have...
How will my underage DUI affect college, Careers, etc? And is a non-disclosure petition possible?
driving home from a friends, a police officer pulled me over and told me it was for my tint (which he didn't even check) When he came back from running my information he said he smelled marijuana and alcohol on my friend (17) and I (18). He asked if I drank at all today and I told him yes I had two whine coolers earlier in the evening (this is around 1am) since he said he smelled it I knew he would search my car and my friend left a bag of alcohol in water bottles. He breathalyzed me and I blew a .03. They arrested me and took a blood test (which I didn't refuse because I would automatically have my license suspended) and took me to the booking center and released me. I have never gotten in trouble or arrested before and there were no drugs found. I am an honor roll student and graduated high school in the top of my class and I'm going to Arizona State University to study psychology in a month with an academic scholarship of $28,000. what is the lowest outcome of this? I live PA
First off Hire an attorney experienced in criminal defense matters to help you. Second, take a deep breath. It is...
How do I appeal?
Should bicycling under the influence be punished as harshly as driving in consecutive DUI/DWI/drunk DRIVING. In no way is riding a bicycle called driving, requiring a driver's license. Etc.
There is no way that any attorney can provide you with a comprehensive answer to your question, "how do I appeal?" To...
Ignition Interlock Installed / Same day letter from Penndot suspension credit has not begun.
I got a DWI in New York State last November and received a letter from Penndot that my license would be suspended for a year. A few days before that letter my license had expired and I had applied for a renewal. After reading that my license was suspended I sent in the form that my license was expired. I did not think anything strange of the situation but a few months later just to be certain I called the Penndot customer care center and went through an automated process that ensured me that my license was suspended. Recently since a year has passed I went through all the necessary odds and ends to get my license restored including applying for the interlock license and having the interlock installed, but Penndot states that my suspension credit has not begun. What do I do?
You have asked this question twice.
I missed court in May for a preliminary first DUI hearing and now have a warrant. What should I do to lift the warrant?
The warrant was apparently set because I wasn't at my address to receive my subpoena . I have now started my college semester and am afraid to reschedule because of the fear of being arrested.
You need to hire an attorney to bring you in and get the bench warrant lifted.
Is it best for me to plead guilty and ask for possible disposition options for my underage drinking citation.
My friend got pulled over for a headlight being out. Upon the scene the officer smelt alcohol and breathalyzed us. That is when i got the citation for underage drinking. This is my first offense and I can not afford extra help due to college expenses. I am just wondering if the best option for me is to just plead guilty or to plead guilty and ask for ARD.
Many attorneys offer free consultations. Call one in your state and ask.