Neodesha Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Neodesha, KS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Neodesha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Neodesha Law

Some friends came by the house a few days ago and asked if I wanted to hang with them. Being bored I decided to go. I rode with them to a house in town and when we got there I was surprised to see alcohol. The people I was with were minors and started drinking. I was in the process of finding a way back home. The owner of the house showed up shortly after I did, both of us being 21 or over, having no idea of the party. He was in the process of getting everyone out of the house. The cops showed up about 10 minutes after I got to the house and said they had the right to search the house for seeing a girl outside with a can in her hand that went back inside. They charged me with furnishing alcohol to a minor even though I had nothing to do with the alcohol at the house.
Hire a criminal defense attorney -- judges are very tough on such cases and you are facing some jeopardy here.
No, but the consequences are often similar.
Im on my second DUI (first DUI was five years ago probation completed with no problems)I've served jail time already for my second and attended probation orientation second appointment took some type of question evaluation and assigned to a PO but was not asked to take baseline urinalysis I started color code system and mon after this Memorial Day holiday my color was called I might have dropped a dirty ua I drank on fir and had 3 beers on sun I also took one hyrocoden without prescription for sever back pain will this count as my baseline or just be counted as a dirty ua either way what is is the most likely outcome
You're in considerable amount of trouble. Testing dirty on a drug/alcohol test never works out well. Consequences are...
I am aware that this remains on my arrest record. I am also aware that sometimes Canada might see the criminal charges but might not have the updated information that the charges have been dismissed (as per completion of diversion period). I wanted to know if it was safe to make my travel plans. If I carry information regarding my arrest and case, and/or will it be a problem at all? If it shows I was arrested and that the charges were dismissed (not convicted) will they deny me entry anyway? Thanks
Call the Canadian consulate and ask. I suspect it will be no problem as there are no pending charges and no warrant...
I fulfilled all but one obligation assigned by the judge upon my DUI sentencing. I have 20 treatment "classes" to attend and have only been to 4 so far. I'm still going and progressing very well. Fact is i wouldnt have been able to complete 20 classes in 3 months anyhow since they are once a week so i have to reappear next Friday. Unfortunately, being truthful during the evaluation has not worked in my favor since the judge seems to be turning this into more of a marijuana issue than a DUI issue. What are the chances he will give me a UA when I go back to court and what happens if i fail? Before joining the Army 12 years ago it took 86 days to clear from my system and i didnt cheat even once. Will i immediately go to jail? Will he let me continue treatment? Please help
Every judge is different. In order to get the best educated best possible, you should contact a criminal defense...
I got DUI my blood had 1.18 percent of alcohol my record is clean. and I had been stooped because the tag was expired not because of the DUI
Contact a criminal defense attorney. You should know your legal rights. Good luck.
Can I drive a different vehicle that I own without an interlock? Any loopholes to squeak me by?
Most states require that all vehicles in your name be fitted with the interlock system. If you want to drive it then...