Muncy Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Muncy, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Muncy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Muncy Law

That has absolutely no money, no income. Would the person be placed in jail for the rest of their life if they could not pay fines, ect, ect?
No, you will not be placed in jail for the rest of your life, but you will have to get money together. You are in a lot...
they said i had to have the breathalyzer for 12 month, but if i didnt own a car i could get my license but not drive and wait the 12 month and be leagle to drive again
Any vehicles registered in your name will have to be equipped with ignition interlock unless you qualify for one of the...
If I enter into a court room with a gold-fringed US flag, did not step past the bar (stayed in the audience,) did not answer any questions to the judge and challenged his/her jurisdiction over me (as I am a natural person presenting a PERSON or FICTION,) what could the judge do? Please keep in mind that as a natural person, STATUTES do not apply to me.
I suggest you stop reading the Internet and higher a lawyer. Your question makes no sense.
My daughters father has lost his license many times, he currently does not have it. I've caught him diving around many times lately, also a few days ago he drove himself to our custody exchange. He attempted to drive away himself with my daughter in the car, but I made him switch to the passenger seat and his girlfriend drove. His girlfriend knows he does not have a license and still allows him to drive her car. Our custody agreement states that each party must provide reasonable accommodations with respect to transportation for her (our daughter.) Is there anything legal I can do to prevent him from doing this?
Your in a difficult situation. There are a few things you can do. First if your ex is regularly driving you can contact...
it was not stated in the requirements for my probation, can i be violated if i don't go to the meetings?
PO's have some authority to set the terms and conditions of probation. Generally, I would say that you want to keep...
My incident occurred in another county. CRN is scheduled in that county. Who will tell me where to do the community service and driving school as I have no where to live in the county in which the incident occurred? Where do I find out that information? Cannot switch attorney at this point and I am not getting answers.
The court in the county where the DUI is being handled is generally where you have to do safe driving and community...
DUI and possession of a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia would be the charges, if it matters. Any other advice you could give me would be great.
Sorry, but the filing of criminal charges is public information. Worse, the Sun-Gazette is pretty thorough about...