Monongahela Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Monongahela, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Monongahela People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monongahela Law

My wife was pulled over for a DUI by an of duty cop,in his own vehical,he called for back up and two cop cars showed up,the arrested my wife and asked if i had a lic i gave them a ny and they gave me the keys.and the officer that pulled my wife over and one of the two cop cars left to take my wife to jail while i was standing out side of the truck so he never saw me drive the 1 remaining cop car was behind me when I pulled the truck off the road,but he isnt the one whom wrote the citation can I beet this??
If I'm understanding the gist of your situation, the only operation of the vehicle by you was pulling it off the road...
Disorderly conduct citation at my home I was drunk . Should I plead guilty. I do not have job and don't have money they want me to pay
You cannot be found guilty of Disorderly Conduct in your own house. You should retain an attorney and fight the case....
A police officer upon suspicion of underage drinking was interrogating me. He asked me a question that I did truly not know the answer to. Since I could not answer, he verbatim said to me "Stop acting like a retard." I called the officer out on being unprofessional and rude, and he then arrested me for calling him out. I tried to rectify the situation and clear up any misunderstandings, stating that the word "retard" was offensive to me, and was told "Well don't act like a retard and I wont call you one." Also the officer attempted to breathalyze me, in which I failed to properly blow into the breathalyzer on the first try. I have never used on before, regardless he shouted at me "You are really pissing me off!" What action can I take towards this officer?
You can file a complaint, but that is unlikely to go anywhere. The fact is that your situation is not unique. If you...
If I get pulled for revoked license three weeks before I get my license back will i still get it back
I'm going to first set forth what I think the point of this question is. If I'm wrong then I invite you to post your...
I am charged with driving under DUI suspension in washington county pennsylvania.. I cannot afford a lawyer and i was denied a public defender because they think i make too much money.. I am just wondering what i need to say or do in court to reduce this charge because it carries a mandatory 60 days in jail and i cannot afford to go to jail.. I will lose everything, my job, my car, my family. i don't know what to do and i am terrified, please help!!
Speak to some attorneys in Washington County. Many will work out a payment plan for you.
I was pulled over for crossing a double yellow. I was asked to complete the field sobriety test follow pen, stand on one leg, and heel to toe. Afterwards, I was asked to do a breath test. I agreed was handcuffed and taken to station. I blew a .094. I have never been in trouble before. I am a nursing student and a dui charge can be very detrimental. I can be thrown out of school or may be unable to sit for boards. I am hoping that a lawyer can help me get a reduced charge to something that will not effect my career.
You absolutely want a top DUI lawyer representing you. DUI charges can be tough to get reduced, however often something...
Non violent offender. State parole. Been in since June first and his green sheet was sent out last week. Can i get an opinion of what you think the sentence or release date will be please. He has already been recommitted to sci pittsburgh
No competent attorney can give you an answer to this question without reviewing the record, looking at the new charges...