Mokelumne Hill Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Mokelumne Hill, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Mokelumne Hill Law

By re enrolling into a multi offender alcohol abuse program in Virginia will this satisfy the courts needs in California?
I live in California and I am moving to virginia January 28 2016. I have lost my license due to a dui in august of 2014. At this time I do not have a license and need to re enroll into a multi offender alcohol abuse program by feb. 1st to satisfy the court. I have credit from January to August of 2015 for the classes that I have already attended.
CA Courts will generally accept out of state programs, but the CA DMV will not. It's in your best interest to complete...
I got a second dui, charged with child endangerment. What are my options? single parent.
bac. .11, no body was harmed, pulled over after phone call was made from other driver. Car was not impounded, held for 5-6 hours and released and given car back. No cps was notified or hasn't notified me. Prior incident was about a year and half ago.
You need to get an attorney as soon as possible for this to discuss the case of child endangerment charge can be...
Hi, I got second DUI in 1994, I took a online class for this then found out CA dont except it. can i still go to dmv court.
I want to know why if you go to prision you can get out and get your licsense back. But i went to live in programs and they tell me that dont count that I still have to do the 18 month class. Why ? when I did the class online , and was in program for 1 year at a time and that is what we do there all about drinking and drugs they dont do none of that in prison and they get theres back so what is the difference? its not fair
California DMV has never allowed an online program. The court, however, can accept it and frequently does. But DMV has...
My brother was arrested for a DUI under .08 and has an immigration hold.
He was voluntarily deported back in 2000 when he lost his permanent residency status after being convicted of possession of a controlled substance. He was recently arrested for DUI under .08 and had a small amount of marijuana on him. Ice has an immigration hold. If we can get his charges dropped to a misdemeanor, will Ice remove the hold? What are the circumstances that ICE will release a hold on an person? He returned to the country illegally the next day he was voluntarily removed.
Ice does not remove holds. All the hold does is require that whoever has him in custody contact ice before they release...
Can I get my DUI conviction expunged?
I got a DUI in August 2013 and my 3-year probation started in January 2014. It ends next week. I understand that you can have the conviction expunged under Penal Code 1203.4 PC after you successfully complete your probation. This will be true next week for me. So would it make sense for me go through this process? Also, I got the DUI in Santa Clara County but I live in Los Angeles, so do I need to hire a lawyer that works in that county as well? I can't find the attorney who worked on my case in 2013. Her firm's no longer open. Any advice would be great appreciated.
As long as you completed all of the terms of your probation, you should be eligible. Yes, you should do it, but you...
What do I do after receiving my first DUI?
I received a DUI in California. It was my first offense and I have no prior criminal record. What steps do I need to take for a favorable outcome, if possible?
The outcome of your case will depend on a number of things - too many to address in this forum. Because DUIs involve...
DUI Probation and Other
Does the 3 year probation period for misdemeanor DUI end 3 years from the date of the infraction or 3 years from the date of the conviction ( convicted almost a year after)? Also, is it possible to have this probation time reduced for good behavior. It has been 3 years from the infraction date and 2 years from the conviction date so far. I have been denied employment from employers in my chosen field. Is there anything that can be done about this. I am a first time offender with a clean record otherwise.
It is three years from the date of conviction (sentencing). You can petition for early termination of probation....