Minocqua Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Minocqua, WI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Oneida County

    Mar 15, 2017 | via Lakeland Times 

    Howard Young Medical Center attorney Tim Feeley speaks before the Oneida County Board of Supervisors at a meeting on Tuesday, April 18. Despite a relatively light agenda this month, there were a few fireworks Tuesday when the Oneida County Board of Supervisors gathered for its regular monthly meeting at the Oneida County Courthouse. Friday, April 21, 2017 The Oneida County Planning and Development Committee is nearing the end of the process of making corrections and changes to the Shoreland Protection Ordinance presented to the public last month.


    Related Topix: Oneida County, WI, Eagle River, WI, Minocqua, WI

Minocqua Law

I'm a licensed Wisconsin driver that was arrest for a DUI in IL. What are the options for first time offenders in this case?
I hold a valid WI drivers license and was arrested in IL for a DUI. The officer had problems with his breathalyzer and made me blow twice, got frustrated because it was dysfunctional and then arrested me. He wrote in the report that I blew 0.16 but then also stated I refused the test. I have never been arrested before and have an amazingly clean driving record. I am wondering what my options are (I go to school full-time) with the different "state" issue. Thank you!
You are eligible for what IL calls court supervision this avoids a conviction for IL purposes. However, your llicense...
In the state of Wisconsin, if you receive an underage drinking ticket, how is it registered? is it registered as a misdemeanor?
I was not out in public but drinking in my own house.
It is considered an ordinance violation. It is similar to getting a traffic ticket. It is not a crime, so it would not...
Can my probation officer extend probation for an additional year for driver safety noncompliance
Been on probation for 15 months now out of 18. For DUI 2. I was in non compliance with my driver safety plan. I went twice a week for a full year and was driven so far into debt it's not funny.I haven't driven a vehicle as well as a result of well just can't afford it with the intoxilock and car and insurance and reinstatement. Lost my job cause of my DUI.. Ok. After all that bs can they really extend me for another year on probation for being in non compliance with driver safety program. So E more info. They wanted to extend it four months for driver safety program and demanded 150 dollars I couldn't come up with it by the time they wanted it so that's why I was put in non compliance
First of all, unless you consent to it, only a judge can extend your probation. The probation statute limits...
The nurse found I was on probation and called the police? Is this legal.
Iam on probation for dui offense. I went to the hospital for chest pain. I had alcohol on my breath so they took my blood. Did nothing for me and called the cops later on I was told they handed over my blood results and I was locked up let out two days later. Is all this legit practice or legal?probation or not where is Hippa? Or a warrent for the blo
Unless there is something unique about WI law, it does seem like a violation--even something that would discourage...
What must appear on an underage citation for oneida county wisconsin
does it need to have a street address or po box ok? does it need to have a time to appear?
I am not sure I understand your questions. Technically, nothing must appear on the ticket, as the officer/prosecuting...
Can someone help me with my DUI
I have a DUI from 2012 and wanted to reopen the case so was looking for help if anyone was willing to help and would really appreciate it.
Whether or not this is even possible would depend on a number of factors. Did you plea guilty or found guilty at trial?...
Can I get a CDL with 2 dui if I were able to get them expunged?
Need to get a Cdl for a job. Have 2 dui, one is over 10 years old but after September, 1995. The other is 7 years old.
The Department of Transportation will tell you if you can obtain a CDL. That is purely administrative. Good luck to you.