McHenry Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near McHenry, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

McHenry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McHenry Law

I understand an RDP is very strict. If you have nobody to take the car in for you, how would you accomplish this requirement if you cannot drive there? Thanks.
You should call the baiid provider to assist you.
I am nervous about my teachers judging me.
Depends how thorough they are. There is no legal definition of background check.
on my own recogness. i believe I was under the legal statue. What happens to my illinois DL.
You will want to hire the best counsel you can in MO to fight the charges, because Illinois will revoke your license if...
McHenry IL - I plead to a reckless driving and not a DUI.
Remember there are two parts to a DUI case. The criminal case which you had reduced to reckless driving. I assume is...
court coming up I live in the country,my second dui was a crash I ws the only one hurt that im aware of,I read im a first timer if no tickets in five years,why could I not get a driving permit,I also read if you get a second dui could loss my licence for five years WHAT I havent had anything moving in 14 years the cop that give me the ticket I found lives two farms over,I almost feel my lawyer is in with the cop,he gave me a card to anther lawyer in his office to talk to about permit why someone help me please I need to work to take care of my family
If your prior DUI was in 1993 you should be eligible for a monitoring device driving permit. This will allow you to...
is already in place what is the liklihood that I will be able to continue to drive? This is so financially devistating, I am moving out of my rental selling everything I have due to I know what I paid previously and I know what is ahead of me now. I tend to lose my career if I can't drive, I drive everyday for my job, I'm a territory manager. I'm so affraid of the outcome this time.
If the petition to rescind is not granted, you will be suspended. If you had a previous suspension in 2009, you will...
Have a relative in IL prison for 6th OUI (1st 5 in WI). Owes WI 3 months for probation violation. He was told he could request WI to transport him to WI to do his 3 months prior to release from IL. Then after 3 months, WI transport him back to IL to finish his sentence there. He was told all he has to do is complete a "writ to quash a warrant." Is this true and how does one produce such a writ. I have a hard time believing he can do this.
He should hire a Wisconsin lawyer to look into this. Since he is seeking to serve both sentences consectively(rather...