Mandeville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Mandeville, LA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Mandeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mandeville Law

I was a Texas resident when I was pulled over for a DWI September 2012, since then I have moved to Louisiana. My Texas ALR suspension will end in a few days, should I apply for a Louisiana license, even though I still face possible suspension when my case goes to court? If I do this and am eventually convicted, will Louisiana take my license only for the duration of the Texas suspension or will it be a longer suspension? Will Louisiana give me a suspension as if I had the DWI in Louisiana, even though I was not a resident of Louisiana at the time of occurence? Will I be able to recieve a hardship license in Louisiana being that I technically was a current resident holding a valid license at the time it was suspended?
Apply for your license now. You probably will be able to keep it. Reinstate your privilege to drive in TX.
I am fighting this DWI and have applied (reported pending case on application), tested, interviewed and given a conditional offer of employment based upon my background check and drug sreening. Well it showed up on my background check. I was told my this potential employer HR Manager "why should be hire someone and spend all this money to train if they are going to jail". I am not going to jail for anything. I told them about this before I drove 867 miles to test. My DL is not suspended, and I have been through my admin hearing where my DL was cleared. Can this employer deny me employment based upon a Pending case? I have been unemployed for over a year and I need this job, beside this case doesn't have anything to do with my functions at this position.
Louisiana is an "at will employment" state...They can hire/fire you for no reason what so ever as long as they don't...
I also need the attorney to work with me on payments.
Try using the "Find a Lawyer" feature here on Avvo. You can also check with the local bar association in MS.
Only administered one breath sample not two "
They are not well published. Normally you would need to go to the manufacturer to obtain these. Hope that helps
I moved out of state due to Hurricane Katrina. My attorney told me he could not help me till i came back home. But in the mean time a warrant was put out for my arrest and I was not in the state to take care of it. How can i clear up this mess without getting arrested. If i get arrested i will lose my job and won't have any way of paying the fines or taking care of my family.
You will have to deal with the warrant. Most likely that will involve coming back to LA. Do you still have the same...
cost me $20000 for # 3 just a few months back. I've had enough.
You can always pull your support for the bond and she'd have to get another guarantor or go into custody.
Louisiana law states that I can only receive the maximum amount of the drunk drivers policy. is this true? that is not enough to cover my vehicle,lost wages, and medical bills. i know an attorney receives 33% of my settlement. can i fight the insurance company myself?
Talk to a personal injury attorney tomorrow!! While the insurance carrier is only obligated to pay you up to policy...