Long Beach Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Long Beach, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Long Beach Law

Hello, I had received a DUI back in September of 2013. I have already paid off the court fees/fines, finished the classes, and paid my incarceration fee. I only ask this question due to the fact I have gotten my completion forms to give to both the court and the DMV. The moderator at the class told me I would get my license back immediately upon giving them the forms, which, I believe, was a mistake considering I had gotten a restricted license. I am done with my restriction in a month and I was wondering if there is anything else that I am forgetting that I have to do? I am not in need of anything considering the DUI itself. It was a stupid mistake on the night of my engagement and I have already accepted my mistake and only wish to move forward! Thank you! -No interlock is needed
I hope the engement wasn't a stupid mistake but one thing that needs to be done you need to get an sr 22 proof of...
I have a dui in long beach, california. I was sentenced in December 2013 with misdemeanor probation. My midpoint progress report is coming up. I have completed the required DUI classes, AA meetings, and the MADD panel. Part of the sentence requires me to complete 15 days of community labor. I have recently been diagnosed with gallstones which cause sudden intense pain in my abdomen for hours at a time. I opted to do 15 days of community service in lieu of the court fine. I was wondering if there was a way with a medical note and the proof that I have been actively pursued the completion of all of the other requirements of my probation if I could have the community labor changed to community service?
There is a good possibility, only if you have your doctor's notes and medical documentation, then an attorney may be...
I have a wreckless driving on my driving record, how can I get this removed to be able to become a foster parent, is there a way around this?? It's been 5 years since I had a DUI and have not received a ticket since.
you should direct this question to a family law attorney
Hi, I am an Asylee and a California Resident. I would like to file for permanent residency as the 1 year period is complete. I was charged with DUI in Seattle, Washington over a year ago. I am 2 months into the "deferred prosecution" and have been compliant with everything. Would this help process my premanent residency application if I file it now or would I have to provide evidence of completion of the treatment program? Is they any other forms I could file to speed the process as an asylee so I could petition for my parents for adjustment as soon as possible? Please advise.
One simple DUI, not being a crime involving moral turpitude, shod not affect your admissibility to the US, but can be...
i was driving back home to Vegas from long beach with my fiance. tire blew out on us, She decided to go in the car to sleep while i tried to fix the flat and wait for our roadside assistance, CHP pulled up and arrested my fiance for a DUI. She was asleep in the drivers seat. There were no keys in the ignition or in the car. Keys were never recovered. As they were taking her, i asked if i could finish replacing the tire and be on my way or continue to wait for my roadside. he asked if i had a drivers license, he took it but came back and said CHP had a contract with a towing company and dropped me off at a motel. Also, we are both registered owners of the vehicle. She's on probation for another DUI in Vegas. Funds are low for us, trying to see our best options i guess. with no jail time
You need to consult with an attorney who handles these kinds of cases. S/he can guide you through the process.
There was a object on the freeway that broke the tire and then hit the metal curb guard (it was the connection of the 710 and 405) no collision with other car. I couldn't find my cellphone to get help and after waiting for a while and no one showed up to help I decided to walk. I was then picked up by CHP on the 405 freeway about 1.5 to 2 miles from the car. Accident happened about 2:00 am picked up by CHP close to 3:45 am. Booking time 4:39 am in Long Beach City Jail. What are my options? Thanks for advise!
Depending on your BAC certain issues could potentially be disputed. Based on the facts and timing of your case your...
Charged with: -DUI Marijuana -Possesion Marijuana and paraphernalia -Child Endangerment My wife and our 2 children were in the car. I Had a little marijuana and pipe in center console. The officers arrested me and I go to court in September. I did not submit a drug test to officers.
Yes you should hire an attorney right away so they can get started preparing your defense!