Lexington Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Lexington, GA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Lexington Law

My name is quentin nash i'm not a hv i don't have 3 dui.
i don' t have 3 dui my lic been gone 9 and a half years know.
I am not sure exactly what your question is, but my guess is that you are wondering when you can get your license again....
Should i rescind my dui plea ?
I recently pleaded guilty to a DUI charge in order to decrease the chance of immigration issues if i need to leave the country as i am a non-US citizen. I learned the next day that the officer that charged me left the field, should i rescind my plea in an attempt to have the case dismissed of reduced ?
Pleading guilty to DUI can increase your chances of immigration issues. You should speak to a criminal defense attorney...
I was intoxicated and had a accident. I told the police that my passenger grabbed the wheel causing the accident.
My passenger was also intoxicated. I panicked because I had a hit and run the week before. Now they are charging him with DUI with injury. If I tell the truth what will happen to me?
You need to not say anything more on these forums, they are not private. A DUI with injury is a felony. You need to...
Dui case
How is it that the prosecutor can give my case file to mothers against drunk drivers before my case is over. And how is it that their opinion on my case can affect me and
I must say that I have never known this to happen. Before a disposition was made? Could it be that the case is a...
Being sued for my son's DUI
My 20 year old son purchased a car. Since he didn't have a license yet (only a permit) he was unable to get insurance. I got insurance in my name with him listed as a driver. He got into an accident while drinking with two passengers in the car. They said they were fine but are now claiming they were injured. They have filed a claim against me. The insurance company says they will probably be awarded more than the limits of the insurance. I've learned my lesson and will never help anyone get insurance again. But, in the meantime, I'm wondering what I can do to protect myself from the two people who have filed this claim against me.
If you're not happy with the representation provided by your insurance company you can hire your own counsel....
I am 19 years old and received a DUI. My BAC was only .03. I was not drunk. How can I get charged for DUI?
Have to appear in court for DUI but my BAC was .03. I was not drunk. Why did I get charged with DUI? Can I go to jail for this? Can I lose my drivers licence? Thanks.
The law is different for people under the age of 21 in Georgia. Since it is illegal for you to have alcohol at all,...
I have a friend that needs a DUI lawyer
My friend had no driver license, but he drove while drinking. He had pulled in the yard . He had got in a altercation with someone and wouldn't calm down . So I called the law and they had ask him had he been driving. They didn't see him driving but he confessed to it.
I'm not really seeing a question in your fact pattern. Your friend needs to start calling dui attorneys to discuss his...