Largo Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Largo, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Largo Law

Will my probation officer drug test me at the end of my probation?
I committed a felony not related to drugs, and was tested at the beginning. I have not been tested since and have been a perfect probationer. If that is a word. I haven't been tested this entire time. What is the chance my PO will test me again at the end?
You can be tested at any time. Even on your last day. Remember that, and govern yourself accordingly. Wishing...
The revocation ws done illegally and attny didn't follow law in not administering a medical exam - wht knd of lwyer do I need?
Ok............I think in the past I have asked about this situation completely is concerning the abuse of my father - it Is my understanding that if you deceive an elderly person into signing document , that is considered exploitation and is abuse. Over all my posts, and speaking to several attornies, no one is getting it;we want no guardianship nor can we afford it.......nor should we need husband had durable power of attorney during the time my father was diagnosed with dementia by the VA - the state attorney's office examined my father over two hours in relation to a dui charge after traumatic brain surgery.......I have a letter from them stating no charges would be filed as the dr appointed by the prosecutor deemed my Dad incompetent and that compentancy was not expected to be regained.....a Durable Power of Attorney is there for when a person is declared as having dementia.......on Feb 12, 10 days after the state said my dad was incompetent (and after we already had a diagnosis of dementia) my mother took him to a DUI attny, who performed no exam but had my Dad sign a revocation of my husband as dpoa - I need attny who will sue this attny.
If your father truly is incompetent it would be not only malpractice to have him sign a new POA or revoke an existing...
Is it possible to change attorneys in a DWI case in the 9th hour? Thank you
After 1 year I am now being presented I am unable to get a reduction in the case.
You haven't provided a lot of information and the lack of information makes it difficult to answer your question. What...
Friend on probation for felony dui (violated curfew) - also left her 3, 7 and 9 yr old alne same nite.....big trouble?
My friend was on a 36 month dui felony probation (leaving scene with extensive property damage) - she already violate prob once when tested positive for, the got her on violating curfew..she went out to a bar and left her 3, 7, 9 yr old home alone....police were waiting when she returned....i guess the 9 yrs old woke up and alerted a neighbor who called police.......she has been in jal for over 20 days bond on the VOP, and then they charged her with neglect of a child......why only one child? She is asking me......i don't know but they are both felony charges....she is not a criminal........going thru some tough times and made very poor decision....any possiblity they might recommend her to treatment or is she looking at serious time?
Your friend needs much more advice than can be given on a public information site. She needs to get an attorney...
Can i drink alcohol on release on own recog violation of injunction
friend in florida was out on own recog, and pulled over for dui, her previous charge was violation of injunction for restraining order. she self admitted to drinking and blew a 0.25. police called her a cab and let her go. should she have been sent to jail for drinking and driving?
You can drink as long as there was no condition no alcohol. Usually no alcohol is one of several special conditions of...
If a police department fails to have video and blew all 0's on test. Do you feel a private attorney should file for dismissal?
Was driving 9:00AM in the morning. Coughed out with COPD and being a smoker loss sight for a second or so. Police arrest me for DUI. Bumped a rescue vehicle. Cops come and end up with a DUI. Blew all 0's on test. Asked to take a urine test and asked to speak with my lawyer about certain meds I take. They wrote a refusal. Got my license back. They now have no video. I know the officer said to use the field test because I did to good.
You need to talk to a lawyer about your discovery. Did you perform field sobriety exercises? Did the officers "switch...
22 year old male was pulled over for DUI in Largo, FL - blew .14 - no other circumstances - first offense
New Years Eve, he left the bar at 11;15 to drive 1.5 miles home. Brand new to the area (second day) he got into the turn lane on West Bay and made an illegal u-turn and was pulled over. The officer asked had he been drinking and then had him do balance tests (walk on line, etc..). Was taking to police station and booked at Largo Police Station at 11:36. Giving a breath test and blew .14. Was transferred to Panellis Prison at 2:00 AM. Was told he would retest in eight hours (from 11:36) but never given the opportunity to retest at 7:30. Did not see the judge until 8:15 AM, never allowed to retest and held in "sick bay" until 2:30 PM. Need a good lawyer in Largo area and can this be a "wet reckless" plea?
I understand your frustration. My firm offers free case consultations in these matters. Our number is 813 830 2261....