Langley Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Langley, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Langley Law

How does postal service handle a DUI, reduced to reckless driving?
Conviction was reduced to reckless driving, with a suspended 1yr. sentencing.
I do not practice in WA, but I do not need to in order to answer your question. The postal service has no jurisdiction...
Domestic violence, fourth 4th degree assault in WA state, DUI WA state, WA criminal law possible punishment
What are my chances of getting off in an 4th Degree Assault, domestic violence, with a DUI offense 1 month later?
Not good. Find a good criminal defense lawyer.
I received a ticket in absentia with a heading cc. What does that mean?
DUI(bs of course) judge lay down a penalty of $8.60 a month. I pay it off. Then I find out I can't get liscenced cuz I've got a conviction about a "cc"...blah,blah,blah
You have not provided enough information to sort out the issue. The "cc" could mean anything. Without reviewing your...
I am on formal probation and have been compliant. How can I transfer probation to another state? Thanks!
1 DUI where I am on probation and I am deferring a DUI I got before I was on probation in a different county. I have no felonies.
Your probation will remain in the county where your DUI is. You can do the treatment where you move to be the...
Do i need a lawyer on my first court date on a dui
2cd dui in 2 years part health problems
Absolutely, You should get an attorney now. You also need to ask for DOL hearing in a timely manner.
Can a suspended sentence for reckless driving be changed to deferred sentencing if all requirements were met before next court?
I was arrested for DUI for swerving due to reaching over for items on passenger floor, I am near 40 years old with a PRISTINE record but have medical condition requiring meds that according to washington state are "impairing". Despite blowing .000 and proving meds were within therapeutic range, the DA would not work with my attorney, so the only optionwas to plea guilty for "amended" charge of reckless driving (no implied consumption). Conditions of my sentencing were to attend ADIS and victims impact panel. I recieved a suspended sentence, and I was wondering if this could still be amended or changed to a deferred sentencing at my next court date. By that time I will have completed all of my court requirements and the state required 30 day suspension of my license by the DOL.
In theory it can be. In reality it is unlikely. Courts don't typically allow redos on plea and sentencing because you...
Can the Washington DOL revoke a California drivers license? Because of a DUI charge?
The Washington DOL only has jurisdiction over a person's license, privilege or permit to drive in WASHINGTON. A...