Lake Isabella Crime

Lake Isabella Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Lake Isabella, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Lake Isabella Law

Hit an ambulance .received a dui
I was driving up the road . looked up seen the ambulance with lights on. I clipped the driver side front panel. minor damage. I pulled up the road and waited for police officer. Explained my side . blew in there blow device. and was charged with dui . they impounded my truck and I went to the station filled out paper work. Accident happened around 9pm and I was home by 11pm . please help me what do I do . It happened in kern county , California
There are many factors to consider when deciding how best to handle a DUI. You speak with a local attorney about the...
I just received my 3rd dui in a year I blew a .08 can I get it reduced to a wet and reckless and avoid the jail time
None of the dui's were in any accidents
first you really should decide whether or not you have an alcohol problem 3 DUI's in a lifetime as a lot let alone free...
Can I get a conditional license if I was under 21 when I got my dui?
I was 17 when I got my dui and completed all the requirements from the court. I am now 18 and getting ready to leave for college. The ending date is November 1st but I was wondering if I can get it back sooner?
Probably not, but you ought to apply for a critical needs restricted license. Speak to the DMV about applying for this...
Friend charged with vc23512f But never used drugs but regristered a 0.04 BAC and arrrested what could he expect ?
Friend was pulled over for swerving and arrested with BAC of 0.04 and suspected of being on drugs and ask to give blood test which we did , but friend has never used drugs of any kind , and no prior dui also of legal age , license was returned and charged with vc23512(f) what can he expect ???
If the blood test come back with no evidence of drugs and just a .04 alcohol there should be no serious ramifications...
Is there anything I can do to get my license back while charges are pending or do I just wait for them to take action?
I was arrested fro DUI and hit and run in 02/2017 and case is still pending, hired a lawyer but they said they would let me know once anything happens. Ask them about my license situation and they said I didn't hire them for that, just the case. Is there anything I can do to get my license back while charges are pending or do I just wait for them to take action?
contact the DMV and ask when you are eligible to apply for a restricted license.
Should I take my .08 DUI to Jury Trial?
I was pulled over for speeding after drinking then asked to do the field sobriety test which I did flawlessly. I Blew a .081 and arrested at the station blew a .085 I was offered a Wet and reckless with a helmandollar no classes no suspension/restriction on my DL. Since my arrest I have a speeding ticket I cant remove and a texting ticket. Should I take this to trial or accept the plea? I was told I have a 95% chance of winning the case but the 5% terrifies me of a full blown DUI. Thank you!
Nobody can tell you what to do with your case, we can only give your options. Since you know your options you should...
Can a judge on a dui stop my paid lawyer from represent me when I'm not there
I have a lawyer that told me yesterday that the judge will not let him represent me or less I'm there
This is really a criminal defense question, and I am changing the category. If the matter is a felony, you must be...