Laconia Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Laconia, NH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Laconia Law

Have hardship license in MA -- Convert to NH?
I have a hardship license issued by the state of MA. The hour restriction is on there through 2017. I now live in NH, and want to get a NH license. They do not offer hardship licenses here.
I would contact both states licensing authorities (DMV, DOL, or DOT), starting with NH, and see if can provide...
My son is a senior in high school, and he got a dwi. His band class is going to Canada in May.would he be able to go ?
Or does the d w I make him a felon ?
If he is found guilty, then no. DWI is a felony in Canada and they will not allow him in. If the case is still pending...
What are tha laws re: moving after a DUI. From one State to Another?
DUI in North carolina, guilty. Needs to move to New Hampshire
If you are on probation from the NC DUI, then you may very likely need permission to move to another state while...
Underage possession of alcohol
My 19 year old daughter was arrested for possession of alcohol. She failed the eye test, was administered the breathalize 5 times and she couldn't blow hard enough for it to register. They have her name spelled wrong, have her listed as a male, the officer was quite upset with her that she couldn't blow. Should I have her just plead guilty and pay the $360 fine or should we hire a lawyer to fight this.
When deciding whether to hire an attorney, you must balance the potential defenses, penalties, and the collateral...
If you are from New Hampshire and are convicted of a DUI for marijuana in Nevada, what will happen to your NH driver's license?
Will the period of suspension for Nevada apply to New Hampshire or will there be an entirely separate process there? Also, is it legal to drive if you haven't received any notice in the mail from the NH DMV regarding an administrative license suspension?
Most states share this type of information with the license-issuing state via compacts or agreements. Once NH finds...
How much would it be to get my dwi annulled?
Ok .. I got a dui back in 2002 when I lived in New Hampshire for three months.I tried to renew my license last Wednesday but wasn't able to here in Georgia. Because of New Hampshire DMV I'm supposedly have suspended driving privileges in state of New Hampshire . I went to court back in dec 2002 .took dui defense courses here in Georgia .But the DMV in New Hampshire says they never received the certificate of completion for the dui class .but the court received it. It's in a case summary that states( idip complete ) .but the DMV of New Hampshire will not take that . And court records are destroyed after 10 years. Certification of dui course from Georgia are destroyed after 5 years. It's been 14 years I never received the letter from the DMV for reinstatement of license or them stating that they wanted a certificate of completion for the dui course. And the place where I took the class is out of business .Therefore I may have to take the dui course again and it's been 14 years . So my question to you is can I get this expunged or annulled it being 14+ years and if so how much does that usually run?
We cannot quote prices on this forum. You need to have a full discussion with an attorney in NH. Here is a link I got...
Can you get arrested for a DWI when your keys are hung in your house
Can you get a DWI even when your keys are hung in your house and you are home
It depends on whether you just getting home or just leaving. If you are just getting home and the police are in "hot...