La Plata Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near La Plata, MD or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

La Plata Law

How long do I have to wait to have DUI/DWI's expunged?
I have 3 dui's that I childishly happened to get and would like them taken away and also helped to get my license back so I can move forward with being an adult and put the past behind me.
Convictions and probation before judgment for DUI's can never be expunged in Maryland. Sorry.
Maryland dui, underage, hasn't turned in paper license, what happens after the 45 day mark?
My brother got a underage dui at the beginning of feb 2015, it is now april 2015 and he has yet to turn in his paper license or request an mva hearing. What could happen after the 45 days?
His license will automatically be suspended on day 46 and will remain suspended for 45 days to a year depending whether...
Can you still get your dental hygiene license after receiving a pbj for a dui that happened 6 years prior?
I have looked this question up and looked thru so many pages to find a law that is clear about this question. I plan to attend hygiene school and i want to make sure i will still be able to obtain my license after finishing school, to be able to sit for the board exams.
I would advise you to contact the board with this question as they would be able to give you complete and accurate...
Whats the look back period in dui in Maryland. I have 3 dui.
I have 3 dui's last one 2006
10 years is the look back for DUI in Maryland for you to be eligible for a PBJ, the State will consider all prior...
Can a 17yr old be arrested for smoking weed and being in an abandoned house.
Drinking as well. They are stealing from me also
Yes. You can be arrested although you may be charged as a juvenile since you are under 18. Marijuana is illegal.
3 DWI's in the State of Maryland
I pled quilty to 3 "DWI's" in the State of Maryland. Is there any type of way to have it sealed or expunged? The last one came in 2009. Don't want it to effect my ability to work.
No, DUI's are not eligible for Expungement.
I am afraid you will get the nsame nanswer from me you got last time. Call an attorney and find out what it may take to...