La Belle Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near La Belle, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

La Belle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Belle Law

I would like to finish my sentencing in York County but am unsure of how to go about this. Would be moving in with my sister who lives in York County and would have a way to work.
Request that your probation officer transfer the probation to the other county. This happens regularly.
At the police station 3 breath samples were inconclusive (I did not blow hard enough to register). I am 51 years old - live in PA and never have been in trouble ever. What to do? Trail is Oct 29th
You need to repost your question and change Uniontown, PA to ----,WV. Good luck. If it was in Hancock Co. I can put you...
I've already contacted a lawyer the judge will lift or not lift the detainer tuesday but his fines are all paid and his house arrest. I know the main battle is when he is sentenced for his 3rd offense but how long will they keep him under a detainer if it is not lifted Tuesday since his house arrest was to be done April 22nd. Any help or information will be appreciated
You've indicated that he has counsel representing him. That person is in the best position to answers questions about...
My suspension was over 12-28-2011. I have not restored my license due to insurance issues and not completing my d&a assesment. I was charged in august of 2012 with a 1543b1. Can i still be convicted even tho my suspension is over or should it be a lesser charger of say a 1543a?
I'm sorry to report but the DUI related suspension will continue until your license is restored. You should retain an...
i got pulled over on a DUI suspended licence not under the influence, and i have already been in front of the magistrate and he recommended house arrest which i have been on before and i was denied i have to go back in front of him in 2 days and i want to know if he can send me to jail from there?
Since this charge calls for a mandatory jail sentence if 60 days, you must have an attorney represent you. Since this...
The only thing on file is that the smell of alcohol was on board.
Yes. Pennsylvania has what is called DUI-General Impairment (75 PaCS 3802(a)(1)). General impairment does not...
Received a DUI in 2006 in Pittsburgh, PA., went thru the ARD proogram, and compleated all of the requirements. I have not been in any trouble since. Is my record expunged? How can I check?
No, the expungement is not automatic. You need to file a motion to have the record expunged. I believe Allegheny...