Kimberly Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Kimberly, ID or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Kimberly Law

Do I need to say yes to conviction of a dui on a job application if I received withheld judgment?
I got withheld judgment for a dui back in 2013. I completed all my terms and fines and probation and I recently went to check the Idaho repository and I can't find any record of my dui case on there. Do I need to answer yes to being convicted of a dui, when asked on a job application, even though I got withheld judgment and it's no longer showing on the repository?
You answer "no" to any question that asks about a conviction for a crime unless there has been a conviction. A...
How do I get start the process of getting a restricted driving permit after being convicted?
I went to court and was found guilty. Court ruling states I'm eligible for a restricted driving permit. I've asked the DMV and my probation officer, but I'm not getting a clear answer.
Typically you need to first reinstate through the Idaho Transportation Department and then through the court. This link...
Good Morning, to whom it may help me, I had received a dui, on December of 2013, no arrest were made, No alcohol,
I had given blood, cam back positive for medications prescribed for the treatment of PTSD, rheumatoid arthritis and major depressive disorder, the problems were from my involvement in the Iraq war, life after two many deployments really had an effect on me, I spent ten days in jail, the dui was for meds to help me, alcohol was not a factor, the judge has imposed that I use an interlock device, when no alcohol was found, how do I fight this
While I'm not an Idaho attorney, I can tell you that the interlock requirement is statutorily mandated if you have a...
Hi was wondering if I can get my citizenship with a DUI back in 2010 that i am still on probation. Please let me know.
DUI in 2010
Dear Twin Falls, Do Not Apply for any Immigration Benefits until your probation is completed. Once your probation...
What is my best bet dui court or take the sentance
2nd dui already pled guilty
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors that are specific to your case and your situation. If you...
I had a dui in the state of Arizona in 2009, can I get a teaching license in the state of Idaho,?
I was giving a dui in the state of Arizona in 2009, I complied with court, fines were all paid. Can I get a teaching degree in the state of Idaho now?
I don't think it would get in the way, but you should be certain to disclose it if asked on an application.
Will I be able to drop my first offense charges for frequenting? Possibly even over the phone? The cop said it was a possibility
The other night I went with a friend to her boyfriends hotel room. While we were there (I was totally unaware that she had marijuana on her or that she had the intention of smoking) she and her boyfriend went into his room and I followed of course and she began to light up.. I didn't smoke any, and I never have. After about twenty minutes,(after everything had been put away and we were just sitting on the bed playing video games) his step mom who stays in a room down the hall came barging in yelling at us, and says she smells marijuana so she calls the police refusing to let any of us leave the room. The police came and charged me with Frequenting, he accused me of smoking as well but only charged me with frequenting. This is my first misdemeanor ever... Advice?
It would be best to hire an attorney to deal with this. Robert Driessen