Kearny Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Kearny, NJ or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Kearny Law

Do you need to pay all fines associated with dui for license reinstatement in nj?
I received a 3 month suspension from a dui in nj. Total fines are aprox 1,100 but I am on a payment plan. My 90 days is up in about 2 weeks. Do those fines need to be paid upfront, on top of the reinstatement fee, in order for my license to be restored even though I have a court ordered payment plan?
Yes and your idrc days need to be complete as well
I got my first d.u.I but I smoke marijuana can a probation officer lock you up
they put me on house arrest for a month. And a year probation I got a good job but I smoke marijuana can I get locked up
Yes. You can. And as long as you treat probation as an annoyance instead of a very serious punishment you likely will....
Does USA and NZ share DUI, criminal information on pasport chips or by other means
Im a NZ citizen wanting to visit USA for 2 weeks for a friends wedding and dont want to declare my my past dui's, 3 over 5 years. Will i be stopped because information is shared. Or is this information stored on my passport chip. I was last in the USA 6 years ago. I have a return ticket. I mearly have to go be a best man at my friends wedding. Will there be a posibility that i can just get in and then leave to go back home after 2 weeks withought declaring anything. cheers if you can give me some pointers i understand there is a lot of gray area around this topic regarding the legal proceedures and the mplications of not declaring these things on my waiver. i just want an honest answer and cant seem to get it. thanks again you seem to be one of the few honest lawyers online. Bill
Bill. I really do not know. I have heard Canada might have this hassle. I suggest you speak with an immigration...
I have a court order in new jersey to have an interlock system installed in my car is there anyway i can have this lifted
i got a dwi in november of 2010, i went to court they said my license was suspended for 6 months and then 7 more with the interlock system.
If the Order was issued due to a statutory requirement (over .15 BAC or Refusal), then Iyou can NOT have the Order changed.
First offense dwi under the age at 19 years old, second offense 9 years later ..Does my second offense count as my first?
2nd offense, I was sleeping in my vehicle with the vehicle off.
Your recent offense will be treated as a second offense. Feel free to call on my office if you wish to retain an...
Can I beat my case?
My car has problem I move it side to side last nite while moving it the axle broke the driver tire open wide I called the police to report it some one said I had a bottle whish was my water the police gave me a breathalyzed I blew .12 can I beat dis case never had any violation tickets just parking tickets bc sum times the car doesn't start
Can you beat the DWI yourself, your odds would be as good as winning the lottery. Can you beat your DWI with a lawyer,...
How can I remove my interlock device from my car?
I had the interlock device since may it have to be for 12 months but I can't blow Ian have my throat inflamade since June and the medicine is not working. The doctor send to specialist doctor
If you would like a one way ticket to violating the conditions of your sentence/probation/whatever, by all means,...