Jemez Pueblo Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Jemez Pueblo, NM or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Jemez Pueblo Law

How do I clear all this up and get my license for the 1st time in my life!
I used to live in Wisconsin in 2005, got a dui. I am now a resident of New mexico as of 2009. The conviction says I have to take alcohol assesment and complete a class. Wisconsin wants a referal from New Mexico saying I need alcohol treatment, and proof of class completion. I can't get referral because since, I don't have my license and haven't been pulled over for anything in New Mexico and docs say I have no drug or alcohol problems therfore, they cannot give me any referrals it would be immoral. Please help me get my license. I have never had it.
If you can't get the referral, repeat the class.
I am charged with DWI and possession of a controlled substance. My first offense I have a clean record. What can I expect?
I was arrested on charged with DWI and possession (of a very small quantity) of a controlled substance. I went to court for my first appearance regarding the possession charge and was granted a release on my own recognizance. i will go to court for the DWI bond arraignment soon. I was never put on Pre-Trial Services. Is there a possibility they will put me on Pre-Trial services during the bond arraignment? Also what can I expect for the possession charge? Any other information regarding this is appreciated.
There is a possibility that the DWI Court will put you on PTS. Try to make sure that you are clean from substances in...
Will I be required to get an interlock when getting my NM drivers license?
I was convinced in 2008 of my third offense DWI in Texas. I have since paid all restitution to that state and completed all probation. I now have, for 4 years, a cleared and valid Texas drivers license with no restrictions. I will be moving to New Mexico in April and I am concerned I will be required to install an interlock device when applying for a New Mexico drivers license.
Check with the NM MVD. If you've already served out you time, you should be fine, but states interpreting other states...
What are the penalties for serving an intoxicated person. and what would happen if that person later got in a wreak?
I'm a bartender, and I was just curious about laws concerning over serving someone. It's not always easy to determine weather someone is intoxicated. Especially in a dark loud invironment. We do try our best to cut off individuals that are obviously intoxicated. However there has been a couple times where we serve an individual who seemed ok, and immediately discover that person should not have been served.
The answer is that there is civil liability, normally, for continuing to serve an obviously intoxicated person. It is...
Would my husband need an attorney and/or is it possible for him to become a US citizen with two prior DUI's?
My husband of 17 years (25+ as a permanent resident) would like to apply for citizenship. In the past, he had two DUI's. One in approx. 1987 and one in 1999. They have both been dropped from his record at the state level. No incidents since the DUI in 1999. Would this hinder his chances of becoming a citizen or worse yet, cause him to be in jeopardy of deportation? We have read horror stories of that same thing happening to people and are concerned because we do have children. I know that people can apply for citizenship on their own but in this case, would an attorney be required to petition for citizenship?
For simple DUI's, there should be no issue. A person must show five years good moral character. The last incident was...
What other steps could I take if I can't afford to pay for my DWI classes I'm Unemployed and trying really hard to get a job.
Charged with DUI child abandonment had my son in car without a car seat the time of my arrest
I would go back to the court where you were convicted and explain to them you situation.
Is it possible to get a drivers license reinstated for a medical revocation?
My father is 95, and had his license revoked by a Dialysis physician, due to Atrial Fibrillation, and unstable blood pressure. He feels he has been wronged and would like to pursue the matter legally. What are his chances?
You can attempt to get him seen by another doctor in hope the diagnosis changes. The fact is that if he is suffering...