Hyndman Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Hyndman, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Hyndman Law

Can you still work as a bartender after you get a DUI
Im a bartender an got a DUI an probation says I can no longer work at my job
That's not uncommon. You may want to speak to your attorney about getting special permission from the court but since...
Should i fight a dui for reasons stated below?
I wrecked my vehicle than drove to the local VFW club and started drinking. The police showed up and took me to the hospital a half and hour after i wrecked. Should i fight the case that they have no proof that i was under the influence at the time of the wreck?
You need to hire an attorney who can immediately secure proof that you were drinking after the accident. A proper...
What is a 1st degree misdemeanor
I got pulled over and was charged with DUI controlled substance schedule first offense. DUI controlled substance metabolite 1st offense. and DUI controlled substance impaired ability first offense.
In Pennsylvania, the severity of charges range from a felony, to a misdemeanor, to a summary offense. There are also...
2 DUI's in less than 10 years
First DUI was on 4/2006- found guilty. Second DUI 10/2015. However, this second DUI is considered the first DUI. I refused my test on the second DUI. Did I luck out or does a DUI only stay on your record for so long?
I am not sure why you think it will be a first offense. It may have been charged as such but when the DA gets the file...
Is there anything I can do to ever be eligible to get a CDL again after two controlled substance DUIs in PA? Thanks
I have a DUI on drugs in 2008 and another one again in 2012. Both were in my personal vehicle but I had a CDL during both of them but now it's gone for life. Even if it's down the road fifteen years, I just want to be able to be eligible to get them back someday. I didn't know if paying a lawyer to try to get them back was possible after some more time has passed or not?
I would say it is not worth the money to hire a lawyer.
How do I get suspension lifted in my home state of pa when my WV DUI suspension on CDL has already been served?
I got a DUI in WV in 2011 and fought it because i was in my personal car and my bac was under the regular limit but just above the CDL limit. WV took them in january for 6 months and suspended CDL for 1 year. I have met all requirements for WV to restore my CDL in WV but my home state wont give them back because WV didnt send info to PA until october. Pa sent me a letter in march saying they that i would not be able to renew my license until matter was resolved. WV says it is but Pa said said I cant have my CDL back until october of this year. What should i do?
I am not licensed in PA, but it seems like you need to address the issue in PA to a higher level of the DMV than just...
Can you get out of an underage if the cop never got any blood alcohal level or even a field sobriety test?
I was at a party that got busted and ended up giving the cop my id but then running away and he never got any kind of test on me and the only charge im getting is underage drinking.
Anything is possible, but the officer's testimony alone that you smelled of alcohol and were acting intoxicated could...