Hughson Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Hughson, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Hughson Law

I was intoxicated and the police showed up to a scene, i did not have keys, was in drivers seat. Can i get a dui.
If I was intoxicated and not in the drivers seat when the cops showed up after my car was hit by a train, keys were in ignition and I admit to driving since the actual driver fled to get help since we were in the middle of no where... can i still be charged with a dui? I absolutely do no recall speaking to the officer's bevause I had blown a .19 . Apparently they had me sign paperwork that I do not recall either. My car was completely totalled once the train hit of course and I was first takem to the hospital then womens prison. If someone may please contact me at their earliest convenience. Thank you.
You need a criminal attorney. Stop posting and get with an attorney.
Can a judge help me get my license back? It was revoked in 2004 for a 2nd dui.
As you are aware, part of mt sentencing for the 2nd DUI was that I had to complete a 18 month drug and alcohol course. I enrolled in the classes and completed all but the last ten hours of the course. I was dismissed in 2007 because I fell behind one payment. This was at the time the housing crisis was just beginning and because I worked as an independant contractor my work slowed down. Also at this time my mother became very ill and could not take care of herself so I was unable to work a lot because I has to be there with her. My sister came from Florida and stayed for two months so I could work but work was too slow and the damage had already been done. My mother passed away and I lost everything I owned. My sister invited me to come stay with her family until I could get up on my feet again so I did. When I returned to CA. in 2011 I contacted the school and was told that I had to do the whole 18 month program and pay all the fees again because I didn't try to reinstate within the required 24 month time limit. I was not aware of a 24 month time limit! No one at the school ever told me about it! Neither the DMV or the court are keeping me from getting my license. Just the school
Sorry, DMV can't return your license until you complete the school. You may me eligible for a restricted license after...
I got a fourth dui what's the penalty ?
I got caught don't even remember I sleep walking and drove earlier that night I was drinking and fell asleep and don't remember what can I do
This is a very serious offense because the fourth DUI is a felony based on the facts you presented you may have some...
It's been 10 years since my DUI, I completed my jail time but did not complete DUI classes. Will DMV allow me to get a license?
DUI 10 years ahoy; I have not finished class but did complete jail time. Will DMV allow me to get a license since it should be off my record now.
The DMV will allow you to get a license when you COMPLETE the DUI class and when you file an SR-22. There is no other way.
Can I get my informal probation lifted?
I have been on informal probation for over a year in a half after getting a DUI in May 2015. I have completed the classes, paid the fines, and community service hours. I am trying to get a financial license. And now I am trying to obtain a financial license, however I will not be able to get it issued until I get my probation lifted. What is the process to get it lifted? Should I hire an attorney?
In light of your question(s), and considering you don't know the process, YES, you should hire an attorney.
If a parent is requested to take a drug test could they agree to only a urine citing Family Code section 3041.5
Father of child was granted emergancy custody after accusing me of being a drug addict and claiming to have found drugs around the house. Also claimed to have witness me engajng in drug a activity which is false. He requested a drug test in his request for order. He has provide no evidence to credit his statements nor do I have any drug related charges or history.
If the Court orders a drug test, the judge expects you to submit to the type of test ordered. You can always request...
Can I request a suspended sentence after being convicted
I was convicted and sentenced to a 160 days. Can I request a suspended sentence before my turn in date
You don't want to go to jail? Speak with your attorney, but it's too late to re-negotiate.