Houghton Lake Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Houghton Lake, MI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Houghton Lake Law

I'm on probation for my 2nd dui recently I got a ticket for operating an orv in a closed area is that a probation violation?
I'm on probation for my 2nd dui...I lost my license til 2-26-17
The terms and conditions of probation are set by your sentencing Court. One common term of probation is not to get new...
Can I get a license in Tennessee if Michigan has a hold on it?
I have 2 dui convictions. One in 04 and one in 05. I've been the Michigan s process 3 times. No luck. Even though I've been sober with proof since 4.1.10.
You need to clear your hold here in Michigan before obtaining your license in another state, sadly. I would recommend...
I have a DUI in Michigan. If I move to Colorado can I get a license there before I get my Michigan one back
I am currently off probation and was told by a lawyer it will be 4 to 6 months before I can get my license back. I was told I can get a Colorado license now, but if I do can I still get a Michigan license if I move back to Michigan.
I doubt it. Michigan and Colorado have what's referred to as a reciprocity agreement, meaning the share DUI conviction...
I had a recent arrest with a .12 on breathalyzer. I had a DUI conviction 17 years ago is this prosecuted as a second offense?
It said oui 1st on the ticket.
From the information provided in your question, this is the second time you've been charged with DUI. It would...
DUI possession of marijuana failure to transport correctly
I got a DUI failure to transport correctly and possession of marijuana my lawyer advised me to take impaired driving and failure to transport correctly he said I would not get probation I do have my marijuana cards so how can they test me for marijuana if I did get probation
You are required to obey the rules of your probation. A Judge can tell you that you cannot use marijuana while on...
DUI then arrested for domestic violence will bond be able to be posted in order to get out?
If my boyfriend got a DUI months ago and has still not went to court for it but recently got arrested for domestic abuse will he be able to be bonded out or will they hold him and make him serve time without a bond?
The short answer is a bond is a financial obligation to post money to ensure the individual returns and appears for all...
Will I be drug tested in court?
I got pulled over for speeding and turned out I had a suspended license for failure to pay a fine I irresponsibly forgot about. I was arrested. I have court in 28 days. When I was being booked an officer found two Percocet in my wallet. I have a script for them from two weeks ago from a dental surgery. I did not have the script bottle with me but can prove that I have it. They are not charging me with anything related to this. But I'm worried it may trigger the judge to drug test me. I smoke marijuana daily and not legally either. Obviously, I'm done smoking until after this is all over but I'm sure there would still be traces of thc in my system by the time of my court date. What are the chances of the judge asking me to drug test? If I'm not being charged with any drug charges is it my right to deny a drug test in the event that they do ask?
Stop smoking now and remain clean at least while this case is pending. It is possible that the court will ask about...