Homestead Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Homestead, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Homestead Law

Violated back on track programs drug test, tested positive for thc. Advocate program is sending info to state attys office
I bought a CBd spray from which contains hemp, cannaboids, thc. I was using it to treat anxiety, depression. Do u think I might have a chance to reinstate or might I be revoked? Please advise
I assume this is a deferral program that requires urine testing. If you tested positive by using this device you might...
I had my tps for 10yrs after i had a dui in 2010 it was denied by it possible to get t back somehow?
i try to apply again in 2013 but they are asking for the courts paper and how the case ended but i didnt send anything afraid they would refused it.wat can i do help please!!!
Have you considered talking to a lawyer & showing him/her your court papers?
DUI Hardship license, 5 Dui's,
#1 01-30-75= 90 days restored 03-09-84 Dade Cty Fl,, #2 06-07-78= 1 year restored 01-05-94 NJ #3 09-15-82= 10 years restored 01-05-94 NJ, #4 08-23-96= perm'nt ILL, #5 08-14-96= perm'nt Dade Cty Fl.
A few years ago you would have been out of luck if you had four or more DUI convictions but now you may be eligible...
My husband had a dui on 2007 and he obtain two dui last year 2012 we are in the process of immigration papers is there
a possibility that he can be deported we have a son he is 3 years old and he is a us citizen please help me on answering this question
US citizens cannot get deported.
Can i get a DUI reduced to careless driving, if my BAC was .128?
i was involved in an accident, with no serious bodily injury. Blood was taken for a BAC reading. the result was .128. I received two tickets, one for careless driving and the other for DUI. For the purpose of work, it would'nt be convinent to have it reduced only to reckless driving. So please i want to know is possible
"For the purpose of work, it would'nt be convinent to have it reduced only to reckless driving." Look, you are far...
Can I sue the judge or state & civil court?
April 16, 2015 I've been doing drug test is back to back for no apparent reason.. I never tested positive for any drug I've been doing drug classes monthly drug testing every time I go to court I drug test and I am negative .. So now the court want me to drug test three times a week The state said they don't have any information of me drug testing sense November 2015 but I've been doing monthly drug testing since they put me On probation in November.. This is causing a lot of stress on me i'm starting to get depressed because I done everything I had to do since this case open.. I found it really pathetic for them to continue to drug test me for no apparently reason this is the only thing holding me back from getting my daughter back in my custody so yes I would like to sue them for emotionally distressed .. I need a personal lawyer for this help..
No, you cannot sue the Judge or State in civil court for orders entered in your criminal case. If you disagree with...
Why I have to keep drug testing if it's been a year in I never tested positive?
My case been open sense April 15 2015 ,.. I been drug testing sense 2015 till now I even had drug classes , I got to a place once a month to drug test.. I NEVER test positive.. So I recently went to court in now they telling me I have to drug test 3x a week for 3 months.. I've been through so many drug testing , I drug test every time I go to court I'm always negative .. In order for me to get my daughter back in my custody I have to continue to drug test but I don't understand I don't do drugs never tested positive for any drugs all I want is my daughter back.. I did everything they asked me to do EVERYTHING .. My legal aid don't represent me correctly she agrees with the state .. I need help! Just trying to get this case close ..
As I do not know all the details of your case, I cannot simply answer your why question. However, if you are unhappy...