Hildale Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Hildale, UT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Hildale Law

I thought my reg insurance covered me and I had 14 days to get insurance. it was a army 5 ton cargo truck I bought for my personal use. I had a glass pipe in my pocket the took a urine test and had meth in my system. they in pounded the truck. They wont release the truck with no insurance and said I need a cdl to drive it. no one will insure it . I got a dwi. I know I don't need a cdl to drive it. I think they are just trying to not release it so they can keep it. what do I do. I live 390 miles from where I got assrested. what do I do
Get a lawyer ASAP in that jurisdiction.
What should I plea for my second offense with an ongoing case?
I currently have a case for improper backing and never having obtained a license, I went into court and asked for a plea in abeyance and I have a set pre-trial hearing. I was driving again and received another citation for never having obtained a license. What should I do?
You need an attorney with experience in fighting these kinds of cases. Do not drive until you have spoken with him/her...
I live in UT. I moved here 2 years ago from CA. Is it ok to move back to CA once approved DACA and get everything setup there?
I want to apply for ss#, drivers licence , work, and go to community college over in California. Is it Ok to do this once Im approved? Im waiting approval for Deferred Action.
Congratulations on applying for Deferred Action. Once you have your approval in hand, you will be able to travel a bit...
Hi I was convicted of a dui in the state of Utah and I am a NY resident. How can I avoid this from coming up on background chks
!st DUI, 2nd speeding I completed all court mandated requirements My industry has zero tolerance for DUIs
Your best solution would be to hire a Utah attorney to pursue and expungement of your Utah criminal history. However,...
After a DWI license suspension, how are the 18 months counted when a temporary stay was granted but the trial's now been lost?
My husband was charged with a DWI in September of 2011. He refused the breathalyzer request, and had his license taken away immediately and suspended for 18 months under the implied consent law . He was found guilty at the Driver's License Division hearing. He spent 5 months not driving because of the suspension. We then went to court requesting a trial and a stay of the license suspension until the trial, which was granted. As a result, he's had driving privileges restored for the last 9 months. We went to trial yesterday and lost, and the 18 month suspension was upheld by the judge. My question is this. Does the 18 month suspension start over from now? Or does he get any sort of concession for the 5 months of suspension already served, or for the total months since the original arrest?
You need to speak to an attorney. And you need to speak to drivers license division. Your question is strange because...
Will my Illinois License be suspended or revoked for a Pot DUI charge in Utah?
I'm an Illinois resident that had 2 prior alcohol DUI charges in Illinois 7 & 8 years ago.
Probably not. Utah would have to report it as having occurred in a motor vehicle.
Can a misdemeanor A be reduced to a B in Utah 16 yrs ago
I am trying to go back to school but they wont let me in the program because of a misdeanor A chg 16 yrs ago. I dont think its fair I have passed 4 background chks and this has never been an issue
It depends on the charge. Most charges are reducible one step. It is often referred to as a 402 reduction named after...