Helena Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Helena, MT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Helena Law

I have a warant for probation violation in Tenn Memphis. I am currently on a 4 year probation here in Mt. almost complete. I have served 13 months for the 4th one a felony conviction. 6months DOC. in WATCH program Treatment center. How can I rsolve the Tenn violation in Helena Mt. So I may drive again Thanks. Getmy life back. Thank you Do I need a lawyer for this ?
To resolve the Tennessee violation you will need a lawyer there. That might be hanging up you getting a license here....
My husband was arrested for DUI. I received paper work from the County Attorney (Helena, Mt.) and it says: PLEA Offer: Dismiss DUI: DUI Per Se - $1000-400 + S/C, 180 days S/S, Pfl + C/W (?), no b/c/a/d, probationary license
DUI per se means he had a blood alcohol level over the legal limit. That's all they have to prove. Don't have to prove...
1st DUI charge
Are you represented? If you don't have an attorney, even for a first DUI you qualify for a public defender. My...
1st time offense
Call the DMV and ask that question directly to whomever you speak to. My answer is possibly, but it depends on the age...
My husband got his second DUI, we have two cars and he is the co signer on both. The courts said we have to put an interlock on both, we can't take his name off the title and we can't sell either car or we will be in violation. I have to drive clients around in my car and it is incredibly embarrassing to have an interlock in because it makes me look like the criminal. Also, I can't afford to pay for both of these devices, is there a way to only have it on his car that he drives and not mine? Or be able to sell a car?
I want to answer your question, but I need a little more information first. When you say your husband got a second DUI,...
I had to drop out of school mid semester because all the sitting messed up the curve in my back and it was very painful and stressfull. I've been seeing chiropractors and doing phyical therapy. He got his dui in the spring last year, then i had to give him and his kids rides a lot throughout the summer...he wasn't provided with the proper means of transportation for him or his kids, so, i got stuck with that. The way my injury is (and i do have x-rays), it didn't hurt while sitting in the car, it just got worse and worse gradually, really sitting is the worst thing for it. Should i sue the state for making me suffer for my brothers dui? I've been paying medical bills and been out of work because of it too.
I am licensed in Nevada, but this answer should apply in Montana as well. First, the State (police, Court, and DMV)...
State of Montana is trying to convict my husband of Felony DUI, but the 3rd DUI they have recorded was in 1997 on the reservation, upon going to tribal court they have no record of the DUI they are willing to expunge it. Once it's expunged can he get it reduced to misdemeanor? Also his first DUI was 30 years ago can that one be expunged? And when he was stopped the cop said he stopped him because he went through a stop sign but there was no stop sign there, also his lawyer said they didn't give him the tickets only a police report and they still haven't provided the tickets to the lawyer or my husband and it's been over 2 weeks
Sounds like you have a great attorney, ask him these questions he has a better knowledge of the case and what is happening.