Harrietta Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Harrietta, MI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Harrietta Law

I'm on probation and on the home breathalyzer I failed test at 0.02 then past the second what's next they haven't contacted me
2 nd offense drunk driving and one probation violation
What's next? Maybe nothing since you passed the second test. If they contact your, admit nothing and then contact an...
Can I have a felony drunk-driving cleared?
This event was over 20 years ago I am not on probation parole or owe any fines. Nor do I drink any longer
If you are talking an expungement, then No, a Dwi/Dui is not an expungable offense.
Can you still get charged with DUI if accident report says no alcohol?
If someone got into car accident 10 days ago resulting in injuries to both parties, got taken via EMS to hospital. Hospital shows BAC level .08 for driver who is a minor, driver got ticket for careless driving and police report says no alcohol or drugs suspected on police report. Police never interviewed driver or his passenger, can driver still get charged with DUI?
Absolutely yes! Someone needs representation NOW and must stop talking to anyone or posting anything without counsel....
Failed Interlock Ignition Test
I was recently granted a restricted license in the state of Michigan due to having 2 prior DUI convictions. The other day I was running late for work and had embarrassingly ran out of tooth paste. I mistakenly used some mouthwash and immediately tried to start my car. I failed the start-up test and was running late so I simply dispatched an Uber. Later on that day on my lunch break I went an took a ETG Dip card test which was negative for alcohol (I haven't consumed alcohol in over 2 years). I have to take my car in because of the violation and they are going to report it to the state of Michigan. Is there any chance for me to retain my restricted license with these circumstances?
You should go back to the attorney who assisted you in getting this far. That attorney will know your full background....
Can you get probation on a drunk & disorderly charge?
Gettin charged with a domestic violence, no proof r evidence, said that I could take lesser charge of drunk & disorderly with 6 months probation. Just didnt think there was probation with that?
Hi, thanks for your question. Who was it that said the "lesser charge" is open to you? Your attorney or the prosecutor?...
If a vehicle is registered to me and someone else drives and don't wait for police can I be charged
Some was driving a vehicle registered to someone else had a fender bender talk to other driver but left
Don't wait to be charged! Hire a lawyer and get it cleared up before a warrant is wrongly issued for your arrest.
Will Michigan allow Pennsylvania to extradite me over a misdemeanor DUI 2nd offense?
Will Michigan allow Erie Pennsylvania to extradite me for misdemeanor DUI with refusal??
Why do you think that Pennsylvania would send two police officers to Michigan to fly a prisoner to Erie so they can...