Greenville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Greenville, NH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Greenville Law

Can I get a hardship license for a 2nd offense DUI(5 years after 1st)?
I was convicted of a 2nd DUI offense(5 years after 1st DUI) in October 2014. I have completed all required programs and paid all fines. Suspension was for 3 years. I have excellent referrals from the alcohol counselor, detectives, and other law enforcement officials I know. I was told by NH DMV that I must provide court documents showing eligibility for a hardship license. At the time of sentencing, there was no hardship license in effect, but as of January 2016, there is now. Is there any possibility of getting a hardship license granted now? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
NH has a new law allowing for limited driving privileges, however it is only available to people convicted of a 1st offense.
Complicated dui (>1) first offense
Hi. I have a dui first.o (0.07) in Nh. Some time after, in Ma I got a dui first.o (>0.08)CWOF. The registry saw this as two. Again now in same town Nh (refusal), we made a deal and was sentenced Dwi first.o. I am required to take classes and remain in compliance meeting twice a month as well with the program. The program sees this as 2.o. I will be providing the program with my Ma record which shows the f.o cwof. What can I expect? thanks
If I am reading your explanation and question accurately, it appears that you have had 3 arrests for DUI/DWI, 2...
Chances of winning dmv hearing and getting case dismissed
I crashed my car. No one saw but cops were called. I got arrested for dui underage and when we got back to the station I signed the form saying I comply with giving a breath test on the intoxilizer 5000. The officer seemed New and when I took the test it came up invalid or error, 4 individual times. i was later(about an hour) asked to take it again and I refused seeing as I had already given them four chances so they never were able to get an actual bac number. They still put refusal on my paper. What are the chances of winning the dmv hearing along with going to trial?
I think your chances of prevailing at the ALS hearing are good. And there's a good chance the breath test will not be...
Where can i find a sample motion to ask the NH District court to reopen a 1989 DUI/DWI case and remove the IDEP requirement?
After 25+ years, NH still has this requirement as pending. I would like a sample motion to ask the NH District court to remove the IDEP requirement since I have not drank in over 10 years. Thanks for any help.
Go to the "NH Courts" website and follow the links to circuit court, district division. Then click on "forms" and you...
I was attacked by a drunk co worker the owner hired this person knowing their history of being drunk and violent can I sue
Lost wages, slandering my name and pysical trama
You may be limited to a workers compensation claim or a claim against the drunk co-worker. Discuss with local counsel...
Traveling to Canada while having DUI on record
Hi...can somebody let me know for how long I won't be able to travel to Canada due to my DUI conviction? I know there are ways to file for entry with Canadian embassy, but don't have a strong reason other than going there for vacation.
Unless you are not permitted to leave the country because of a probation condition, I don't see that there would be a...
I got DWI need a cheap lawyer also 12suppened sent I got to court 4/30/15
police stopped me I didn't do any test thy booked me and released me .I also have a spended sents so the court wont help me can u please help me
You really need to get an experienced DUI defense attorney. You can use the AVVO Find A Lawyer tab to help you locate one.