Greenbrae Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Greenbrae, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Greenbrae Law

What does it mean when on my CA DMV Driving record it says "Action Ended: 12-08-12" after a violation?
This notation appears after License suspension notices and a failure to appear notice, and NEG OP PROOF REQ Notice.
Most likely that's when the suspension ended.
Will I be charged with a dui
I used very poor judgement and was pulled over for speeding. Prior to that I had 3 drinks In 1hour and 20 minutes I weigh 210lbs I also ate whole medium sized pizza during that time. I ended up arrested for dui. I took a blood test about 1 hour after arrest. I believe my bac will be well below .08. I am worried about the speeding issue with alcohol involved. Any opinion is appreciated. Thank you
It all depends on what your BAC was. If it was in fact below .08, like you think it was, then you probably won't be...
I Was arrested for alleged dui on 4/24/15 And asked the panel for advice. The following Decision was rendered.
Thank you all for your help. No charges were filed my BAC was .06. Location of the incident was Marin County Ca. In addition the speeding infraction was not filed. I lucked out!
Glad to hear, thanks for the update. Hopefully you have learned a lesson through all this. Best of luck
DUI and hit a parked car and left.
I was followed outside of a bar by cops and they witnessed me hit a parked car and take off back home. I was arrested and held for6 hours. Will I go to jail? What will happen to my license?
It sounds like they saw you hit and run with property damage. You should get a lawyer - AVVO has a find a lawyer...
What will happen, dui in Marin county on suspended license.
My license was previously suspended and I was pulled over for speeding and got a dui. I had a really high bac. What will the judge say??
You are facing Charges for a DUI and Driving on a Suspended License. If the DUI involved alcohol then you will have to...
DUI 'discharge' for H1B visa renewal.
I am seeking to renew my H1B visa but got a DUI 2 years ago. I completed, and graduated from, all the required programs etc. I am told I need to get a 'discharge' to prove that all these requirements were met in order to go through with my visa renewal. Is this a process for which I require a lawyer, or something I can acquire simply from the DMV (or elsewhere)?. Thanks.
It is your choice whether to retain an attorney. Not only do you need to obtain evidence that you completed the...
Gas/Bank/Grocery with Restricted License?
I just received my restricted license following a DUI charge which allows me to drive to/from and during work, as well as to/from the DUI program. Obviously, I would need to stop occasionally at gas stations on the way to/from my job & dui classes. Is it acceptable to also make occasional quick stops at the grocery store & bank while en route to/from my job & dui program? If I happen to be pulled over leaving the grocery, would an officer consider this as breaking the terms of the restriction? How am I to eat & pay the bills!
My recommendation has always been to get gas next to the grocery store and keep the gas receipt. Nothing prevents you...