Green River Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Green River, WY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • 3 Utahns arrested in Wyoming meth bust

    Friday May 19 | via Deseret News 

    Three Utahns were arrested Thursday in a Wyoming meth bust that ended with more than two dozen being taken into custody, police said. The arrests targeted those involved in a "loosely organized" drug trafficking ring that was based in Green River, Wyoming, authorities said.


    Related Topix:

Green River Law

Is a DUI of alcohol conviction the same as a drug conviction?
My boyfriend was convicted of a DUI involving alcohol. Was fired by his employer for not reporting the conviction but the policy states "An employee convicted of violating a criminal drug statute must notify the Company's Human Resources Dept. no later than 5 days after such conviction.
No, an alcohol based DUI is not a "Drug" conviction. A Rx meds or illegal drug DUI conviction may be different in the...
Can I be convicted of DUI if I was not ticketed or arrested?
I was on vacation in CO and wrecked my motorcycle in my daughters driveway. I was taken to the hospital and keep overnight due to a skull fracture. I was not ticketed or charged with any crimes while there. After returning home I received a letter in the mail that indicated that I was guilty of DUI in the state of CO. A month or so later I then received a letter from my home state of WY indicating that they had received the record of my conviction of DUI from CO and were suspending my license from Aug 10, 2010 to Aug. 9, 2011 and that to drive my vehicle must have an ignition interlock device installed. It further stated that I may request a hearing before the Office of Admin. Hearings to contest this action. Do I have any grounds on which to fight this conviction? Please Advise.
Yes you can, but it has to be done correctly. You should fight it. You must request a hearing before the deadline.
What will the consequences be for my daughter who recently received a MIP while on probation for a DUI
She received the DUI at age 17. She is now almost 20 and attends the University of Wyoming. She received the MIP outside a local establishment in Laramie, WY. She said the officer did not "test" her for alcohol, just smelled her breath. Unfortunately, she didn't tell us about the MIP till after she plead guilty last month.
If she got it before officially being convicted then there is no problem. If she got it after they could put her full...
When you are required to get random drug and alcohol testing for a DUI are they urine tests or are they breath tests?
There hasn't been a court date set, I plead not guilty waiting for a public defender to get into contact with me. I have never been in trouble before.
You need to speak to your attorney. Each case is different........
How do you know if your getting a UA or a BA?
I got arrested for a DWI for the first time and have not ever been in trouble for anything but a traffic ticket, I was told I needed to go and get signed up for random drug and alcohol testing. Does it just depend on the day or when you go to test if they are doing a Urine or breath, I'm wondering because I always want to make sure I am ready to go to the bathroom. I was assigned a public defender and don't know what happens from there
A breath test is worthless in this instance. Alcohol only stays in your system for a short time and begins to weaken...
How do I clear up a fta for dui in Louisiana that I got 14yrs ago?
Was in the military stationed in New Orleans when I was arrested for a dui. I paid my way out of jail that night after 1hr and never went to court. I've been living in Wyoming ever since and haven't got a dui since. I've had 3 driving without license but that's it. Last driving without license was 4yrs ago. Thanks for your help everyone
The DUI needs to be addressed in Louisiana. You need to contact an experienced DUI attorney who will handle the case...
How long does an administrative suspension for dui stay on your driving record in wyoming?
I was arrested for dui and my license was instantly suspended under the law of dui. The charges were dismissed and I never actually had my license suspended. However I can not get insured by my company's insurance because of this. Is there anything I can do to change my driving status with my employer's insurance?
I'm sorry to hear about your license suspension. You should contact a criminal defense attorney in Wyoming who can help you.