Granite Bay Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Granite Bay, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Granite Bay Law

If I was ordered in Sacramento to install a interlock 3.5 years ago for a DUI and never did do I still have get one
I got my DUI in Sacramento County on new Years 2011 when they started the mandatory interlock device , and I didnt get my California drivers license back while I was going through my DUI courses because I was going to be moving to Washington State in the Fall of 2011. I kept my SR22 on my license as ordered, but never went and got my license because I did not have a car to install a breathalizer interlock device into. When I moved to Washington State I eventually got my Washington license and have had my Washington license after California released the suspension. I am moving back to California and eventually want to buy my in car. Will California still say I have to get an interlock device being its been almost 4 years or can I get a waiver being I have had a Washington license.
The standard length of time that an interlock device is requires to be on your vehicle for a first DUI is 5 months ,...
I'm on ankle monitor for 60 days I have 25 left I have been doing really great I had 2 glasses of wine and she tested me for som
The only reason why she texted me is because my roommate was drinking She did an 80-hour alcohol test and send it to a lab It's going to come up there am I going to go to jailThe last month-and-a-half she is never tested me she only did because she saw my roommate drinking
Your question is hard to follow. It sounds like you're on probation and were drinking despite the fact that you aren't...
How can I go about getting an extension on the time allotted for completing my first offender DUI class and victim impact panel?
I took a plea deal for a felony DUI, and part of the requirements of the deal was to enroll in a first offender DUI program and complete a victim impact panel by 12/5/16. Due to a lack of funds and instability in my living situation, I have been unable to sign up for either. I now have a stable living situation and the funding to enroll in the class and panel, but the earliest enrollment date and victim impact panel in my county is after the due date. How do I go about requesting an extension?
You should have your attorney calendar your case with the judge and make the request at that time. You could also...
I'm getting sued in relation to an auto accident/DUI. What kind of lawyer should I retain?
I caused an auto accident due to a DUI over a year ago. I'm now being sued by the other party in the accident.
If you had insurance your insurer will provide a defense counsel. Report the accident if you haven't already and send...
My husband had a dui in orego 12 years ago. He has been a ca resident for 18 years. And he has been issued a ca license . But. N
He applied for a ca. And they wont give him a livense
I've seen this before many times. Bottom line - he will have a choice to make. Do what DMV wants (DUI classes here in...
Can I fight back after dismissed DUI case?
Hi, was charged with a 2nd DUI in California on my driveway, luckily dash camera of near parked car recorded everything. Went with a lawyer, eventually case has been dismissed due to insufficient evidence. (i took a cab home and never drove as recorded on the video) Question, do I have a chance to fight back with Roseville PD to get compensation? it cost me money, stress and many more unpleasant feelings.
Sorry, but no. Being found not guilty of a criminal charge is not the same as being factually innocent, it just means...
What can I do to get them to recognize that the exemption time has passed?
Dmv is saying that time never started on my iid exemption because I did not get sr22 and pay the 125 re-issuance fee. It has been three years since my dui and I filed the exemption paperwork before the 30 day limit back in 2013. AB 91 under 13 is the requirements in which I followed does not state anything about reinstating a license begins the exemption only that I had to file the exemption paperwork in which I did and was approved in 2013. They are stating that the approval paperwork they sent me states that I had to pay fee but this was after I was approved. The paperwork for the exemption did not state anywhere on it that the time would not start till after dmv fee was paid to get a reissued drivers license when I did not own a vehicle. Seems like I was not exempt unless dmv and the insurance got money.
Best of luck with this. The DMV is a monster and very difficult to deal with.