Goldfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Goldfield, NV or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • You are Butch Cassidy, aren't you?'

    Aug 7, 2018 | via Sun Advocate 

    Dr. Steve Lacy with Evan Dee Warner, Matt Warner's grandson below I-70 and a spot where Butch Cassidy carved his name into the rock. It was in November 1939, 11 months after Matt Warner had passed away that a knock sounded on the front door of the Warner residence in Price.


    Related Topix: Price, UT