Gold Bar Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gold Bar, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gold Bar Law

I live in Washington but have possession charges and two DUIs in California and Oregon and want to get them expunged. How do I?
Most recent charge was about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm trying to become a martial arts instructor and I'm just worried it will disqualify me in the background check
If California is like WA duis are not able to be expunged. The possession charge depends on how many cases you have,...
I was charged for the first time with a DUI and I was in a accident with another vehicle at the time. What can I expect .
My bail was set at 100,000.00, why so high. No one was seriously hurt. I live in WA. State in snohomish county.
You need to engage an experienced criminal DUI defense lawyer immediately. Defense fees may seem high, but I strongly...
Is a minor intoxicated in a public place in the state of Washington the same as an MiP? Or is it worse or is it less severe?
About 2 years ago I got an amended minor intoxicated in a public place charge in the state of Washington I was wondering if this charge is less severe than an MIP or more severe? At the time I was an 18 years old freshman that got charged 4 days before school started. Up until college I never tried alcohol and the one time I did I got dinged and now I just turned 20. I have plans on going on to med school in about 3 years and Im wondering if this charge has the potential to negatively affect my applications towards medical school. I really am determined to become a Physician and I don't want a "young and dumb" mistake to affect my future in medicine. And if there's a chance it could affect me I'd rather know what to expect. Thank you for the advice/comments ever bit helps
They are both criminal convictions and have an equal effect on your record moving forward, specifically, that they will...
I got two Duis In washington state 3yrs apart doing deferred prosecution on my second. When can I start to try and get it back.
I got a dui in 2011 which resulted in my cdl getting suspended for 1yr. Got another one in 2014 which I am doing a deferred prosecution on. I have read that it is a lifetime ban or 10yrs if you get two, does that 10yrs start from the first one? I was also wondering if in a deferred can a petition to get re instated now? I would appreciate any advice that would be helpful in my situation to be proactive. Neither duis were in a commercial vehicle just to be clear. Thank you for your time.
If you have a CDL a second DUI is a lifetime ban. A deferred prosecution is a conviction for purpose of federal law...
Would appealing a dui sentence be worth it?
My fiancé was booked for 333 days recently for a DUI charge in 2010 when we went to quash a warrant that he had in Monroe.. He was currently attending treatment as well on EHM for another court issue in Fife, WA. The state prosecutor wanted to give him 30 days but the judge gave him more. At the time he was employeed and the main provider for his 1 year old twins and myself. He provided the judge with a letter from the treatment agency stating that it would be detrimental to his sobriety if he was booked and that he has been in compliance with his treatment.
Your fiancée is the only person who has standing to appeal the sentence. The judge has the discretion to sentence up to...
Father was intoxicated. Our daughter asked me to get her. Cops were called... Shared PP. Legally do I have to return her today?
Last night I had to call the cops to my ex house after my daughter begged me to pick her up. Her father had been drinking all day, she informed me she did not feel safe. The officer asked her father abd I was able to take her home. This has been going on for a long time, the drinking all day, etc and she has expressed her feelings of not feeling safe to myself and school counselers. My question for today is, legally if today is his day ( shared custody) do I have to return her to him? He has called, but I have not spoken to him. She doesnt want to be there and he may be intoxicated again. I know courts need to be involved, but this is the weekend?
Technically if it is his day then you are required to let him have his day with her. However, if you had proof that he...
I was pulled over for DUI and I was given information on picking up my car, but I received no ticket or instructions. What now?
My license was not punched and I have no idea about an arraignment or any other things I need to do.
Unfortunately, you will probably be more formally charged soon. You will need to request a Department of Licensing DUI...