Glennie Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Glennie, MI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Glennie Law

How long does a 3rd DUI stay on record for all to see ,like on a job application?
I had gotten my 3rd DUI about 8 years ago and am wanting to switch careers ,and need to know how much this will hinder my choice.
In my own state, it would stay on your record forever. I suspect your state is the same unless a court removes it...
I was driving sober and got pulled over . I passed this alcohol test but the officer said I didnt pass the straight line pass plus I had a suspended license then they took a blood sample and held me for 8 hours .what I do is weed and zanz so I guess they are in my system but I dont understand am I good ?
Are you good depends. Driving with the presence of a controlled substance is a criminal charge with license sanctions...
License restoration after 2duis and 2 dwls?
I currently hv revoked license...due to two dui convictions, although I actually hv 3 1999, 2009 and 2013. The first 2 were counted as 1st offenses! I completed sobriety court and probation without a problem and arranged a appeal in 2015 and lost! Up to this point I still had the baid device and didn't hv it removed for additional 6 one at Secretary of State could tell if I should hv it cuz my license was showing revoked not restricted with baid! I would like to get my license back but now I am facing a 2nd dwls charge and this had been in the past 6 months...I am sober since the last dui and I do not attend meetings anymore for personal reasons! Both times I was pulled over was from simply running my plate on my car...neither time had I violated any roadway laws aside for dwls... is there any hope for my license to be restored?
States typically offer "conditional" or otherwise "restricted" licenses if you can establish that an actual or...
What is the statue of limitations on DUI charge?
In 2003 my boyfriend got his 2nd DUI and got charged with it and served 4 months in 2005. Got out and was put on probation, he went to one probation meeting and never went back, is there a statue of limitation on just probation charge or can they go and charge him and sentence him for more time. it is now 2017 and he has not gotten into any other trouble he goes to work every day and provides for our family.
Unfortunately, not showing up does not make the judge's order of probation disappear. He should hire a lawyer to assist...
If a person drinks alcohol and drives a car, can he be charged and convicted with DWI?
If a person drinks alcohol and drives a car, can he be charged and convicted with DWI? He is 21 or order but is under the legal limit. He knows this the case because he always uses the same type of personal-breathalyzers that law enforcement uses before he drinks and drive.
A couple of things here. One, any breathalyzer he may have is not the same as what the police use. I guarantee it. The...
Can the police test me for drugs while I am asleep in the jail cell after I have been arrested for possession of marijuana?
Arrested for disorderly person, searched and they found marijuana. Refused a breathalyzer on the seen and in the police station. Charges were disorderly person and possession of marijuana. Went to court and my lawyer read the report and he said it said I tested positive for marijuana. I never gave any consent to be tested and he said they may have tested me when I was asleep. Is this legal?
this is one of the weirdest questions i've seen here. a breathalyzer will not detect marihuana. it must be blood or...
Should I settle in Distrcit court for a 3rd dui and 3rd degree fleeing and eluding. Or should I decline and go to circuit court?
3rd dui and 3rd degree fleeing and eluding. The district court offered to reduce both to high misdemeanors and serve 90 days in jail. Plus 2 years sobriety court. Should I take the deal since the Felony reductions or should I try and get less time at circuit court to reduce jail time and possibly no soberiety court?
We can not tell you what to do. You need to discuss with your attorney the best course of action. If you do not have...