Gladwyne Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gladwyne, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gladwyne Law

Defending myself in DWI case wanting to challenge the probable cause of the traffic stop
I was driving on highway in Delaware county pa.two state troopers iin one car were parked on a sharply curved onramp to other highway.I watched iin rear view to see if they was heavy rush hour traffic...I didn't see them follow..checking again I did not see them behind me.when I came to my exit I flicked my blinker on and exited the highway down a long ramp.near the bottom I saw the troopers speeding down behind me.they then lit me up and I pulled over.they said ii didn't use my turn signal when exiting the is my opinion that they had no way of seeing my blinker on or off from their vantage point..( unless they were half on shoulder and trooper in passenger seat was leaning over to see).even then they may have only witnessed my vehicle already on the ramp itself.the charge says I abruptly exitied the highway failing to use my turn signal.. Ended up with DWI possession. No turn signal.. tinted our conversation in the police car in way to barracks they indicated that I stuck out being there reason for following. I can't afford a lawyer was trying to raise the money..and I didn't qualify until now for public def.trial in 2 weeks.can I dispute pr.caus
Sir, this isn't a do it your own project.. you need an attorney so ask for a public defender.
What are the consequences of being high and drunk in public?
I left a party and I had no way of getting home because my phone stopped working. At this party I smoked and drank a little bit but I was definitely in control of my behavior. However since I was lost I had no choice but to find the police. My father picked me up and the officer said I had a citation for smoking pot. He also gave me a breathalyzer but he never told me the number and never did further test. I want to know what are the possible consequences and the best way to handle this situation
It sounds as if you were on foot, and if you are not operating a motor vehicle there is no DUI implication. However, if...
What is going to happen when I go to court for my first DUI and I failed to get fingerprinted before deadline
This is my first time getting in trouble it and I did not read the paper work thoroughly.. by the time I realized there was a deadline it was too late what should I do
GO to the police station and get fingerprinted. Do it immediately.
What happens if you never complete crn or driving classes first offense dui?
.15 BAC no ARD 6 month probation period is over, electronic probation officer (call in ) completed
News flash, ... if you have not completed your CRN and driving classes, your probation period is not over. Discuss...
Should my husband get a lawyer before or after he has been formally charged.
3 weeks ago my husband was changing a flat tire; police came by and saw he had cup; asked if alcohol in it and he said yes; they gave him breathalizer which I believe indicated above legal limit. Took him for a blood test but have not yet received results. He was taken to jail since his car was towed but released. We are assuming he will be charged since yesterday we received mail from about 10 local lawyers advertising for DUI cases. This is a first offense and he is 72 years old.
He should get an attorney as soon as possible. Don't wait for the formal charges to come in the mail. You could...
Is it possible to get ard in chester county pa with 4 prior duis all over 10 years and 3 over 20 years?
What are my options
Usually, the DA will offer ARD to first time offenders without any prior convictions. You may be able to get some...
DA will not provide records from the state police of who was diving/with the rookie since the Cprl passed away 12 days after?
I am now on my 3rd lawyer &thinks i should take a plea deal,but its the same one from the 1st time before my 1st lawyer denied it & cross examined the rookie not the Cprl i was pulled over by . It was 1 car w/2troopers the Cprl did everything, talked, searched, cuffed put me in the back. Never spoke to the rookie on scene, he was searching (w/o consent). The Cprl. was killed 12 days after. Since he did all thework on scene drove me/rookie to the barracks but he left & The rookie drove me to the hospital, I gave blood and rookie read me my rights. Issue i have is why is the rookie testifying and not Cprl. bc he lied and said he was with a diff Cprl, he Drove etc.? another car showed up to secure the tow. I think hes flip flopping the two, he was a 3mo trooper, stuttering when asked about the late Cprl. he did NOT preserve the dashcam video, it took 5.5 mos to file the complaint. So, since the rookie said he did everything but did not preserve the dashcam, its now my word against any troopers. So, why cant they get discovery from the state on who the rookie was with, where is the Cprl at hes saying he was with? Why do i have to prove it when he didnt follow proper procedure. Advice?
It sounds like you want to go to trial. You should then. There are higher fees going to trial. Tell your current lawyer....