Girdwood Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Girdwood, AK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Parks and Rec director warns of - smash-and-grab' ri...

    Thursday Aug 23 | via Alaska Star 

    Police say they're unaware of an organized "smash-and-grab" ring targeting vehicles in Anchorage area parks, but at least one municipal department believes otherwise. "It's well known that from Girdwood to Mirror Lake there is a massive smash-and-grab group," Anchorage Parks and Recreation director John Rodda told the Eagle River/Chugiak Parks and Recreation Board of Supervisors on Aug. 13. Rodda said he believes the brazen group uses similar techniques and appears to include the same people time and time again.


    Related Topix: Girdwood, AK, Chugiak, AK, Eagle-River, AK