Gilford Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gilford, NH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gilford Law

If you are from New Hampshire and are convicted of a DUI for marijuana in Nevada, what will happen to your NH driver's license?
Will the period of suspension for Nevada apply to New Hampshire or will there be an entirely separate process there? Also, is it legal to drive if you haven't received any notice in the mail from the NH DMV regarding an administrative license suspension?
Most states share this type of information with the license-issuing state via compacts or agreements. Once NH finds...
Have hardship license in MA -- Convert to NH?
I have a hardship license issued by the state of MA. The hour restriction is on there through 2017. I now live in NH, and want to get a NH license. They do not offer hardship licenses here.
I would contact both states licensing authorities (DMV, DOL, or DOT), starting with NH, and see if can provide...
My son is a senior in high school, and he got a dwi. His band class is going to Canada in May.would he be able to go ?
Or does the d w I make him a felon ?
If he is found guilty, then no. DWI is a felony in Canada and they will not allow him in. If the case is still pending...
What are tha laws re: moving after a DUI. From one State to Another?
DUI in North carolina, guilty. Needs to move to New Hampshire
If you are on probation from the NC DUI, then you may very likely need permission to move to another state while...
Underage possession of alcohol
My 19 year old daughter was arrested for possession of alcohol. She failed the eye test, was administered the breathalize 5 times and she couldn't blow hard enough for it to register. They have her name spelled wrong, have her listed as a male, the officer was quite upset with her that she couldn't blow. Should I have her just plead guilty and pay the $360 fine or should we hire a lawyer to fight this.
When deciding whether to hire an attorney, you must balance the potential defenses, penalties, and the collateral...
How to file a Motion to : DWI first offense in 2014.
I need a sample. MOTION: reduce a first-time DWI conviction from a misdemeanor to a violation in NH I,......... state the following facts and request the following relief: ????
Redirect to the dui section of AvvoJD
Im on juvenile misdemeanor probation and I only got 3 months on June 28 do I no matter what get off on September 28?
I haven't failed any drug test haven't been caught past curfew and no other charges have been against me in the 3 months
Most likely. If you had an attorney give them a call. If not, your JPPO can tell you.