Gilbertsville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gilbertsville, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gilbertsville Law

What do i do if i got a dui in pennsylvania but moved to take care of my father?
i got a dui in nov but in april my father had a seizure while he was riding a bike. my father already had brain damage before the seizure. my father is partially paralyzed on his right side and needs assistance in his everyday life. im the only person my father has to look after him. the seizure caused him to lose most of his short term memory. if he doesnt take his medicine he will have another seizure which can be life threatening. i asked my lawyer for a continuance months ago but he left it till last minute. i faxed all medical papers to him to get a continuance. he told me that the district attorney accepted my continuance and i did not need to return to pennsylvania for 90 days. i found out 2 weeks later the judge denied the request and i have an active warrant out for my arrest. i can not leave my father alone and i was misinformed. is there any way to lift the warrant for california? is there any way to postpone the case while i take care of him? is there any way to transfer the case so i can be supervised by california?
You have a lawyer. Unfortunately, no one on this board can give you advice due to our rules of professional conduct...
My sister has an inactive case status for a DUI in Chester county pa. What does that mean? She residing in Montgomery county?
My sister got a DUI in Chester county and the case showing inactive currently. She lives in Montgomery county and hasn't complied with Chester county probation but Montgomery county hasn't issued a warrant for her yet
Regardless of where your sister's DUI charges are filed, your sister needs the assistance of an experienced criminal...
I was given a online check-in probabation instead of a po,do I but I have not been drug tested at all will I be at the end ?
Pa Montgomery county the program is called monitor connect
Maybe. Here is the thing. Its never a good idea to use drugs while on probation. Even if they dont test you, if you...
How long does it take to get the Gagnon II hearing scheduled, with an attorney intervening, in Mont. Co. Pa? How much jail time?
Second V.O.P. Three years clean, relapsed, Will also receive DUI charge
You need to hire a montco lawyer who will contact the clients probation officer to schedule a hearing before the Judge....
I got a dui in Pa and recently moved to CA to take care of my father.
I got a dui in Nov 2016 in Pennsylvania. My fathers health is deteriorating so I moved back to CA. He has brain damage from a gunshot wound to the head and is partially paralyzed. The gunshot wound also made him partially blind in both eyes. He has had 2 hip replacements and is in need of a third. He has a hard time getting around. He needs help getting dressed and cooking meals. I was wondering if I could transfer the case to CA. I've been helping him with his daily responsibilities and making sure he gets to and from all his doctor appointments. I am scared to leave him by himself. Me and him are all we have. My mother passed when I was 17. I'm trying to figure a way out to take care of this court case and my father at the same time.
Given the extraordinary circumstances, i might help to hire an attorney here in PA to see what accomodations the DA is...
Will Pennsylvania ARD cover all charges related to my DUI?
I received my preliminary court summons today and the list of charges includes DUI and reckless driving among other things. If I am accepted into the ARD program would this include the DUI and all the relevant charges or just the DUI?
If the charges are all on one charge number, then they we all be handled together.
Person admits to drinking at accident scene but not arrested for DUI? Why?
In a car accident. Other driver totally at fault. On police report says physical condition was drinking but no dui test was given and person was not arrested. I have limited tort. Can I now sue for pain and suffering? Do I have a case?
A DUI charge is an exception but absent that you're limited tort. He could still be charged. Meantime keep treating any...